Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Intothedark

VIP Member
Urgh I pity you being stuck doing something nice and having Marnie in there. She comes across as an obnoxious little cow. Especially on the latest Geordie shore where she expected everyone to help with her kids as it was “her honeymoon”.

Reactions: 10

AL10

VIP Member
I really don’t think she looks bad at all. I dread to think what people would say about me in a bikini, having babies has completely destroyed my body, I think she looks good.
I think she looks good too but I think the issue is how much she edits her pics

Sticky One

VIP Member
Poor Rox is just a product of his environment, Marnie and Casey clearly aren’t doing a very good job - even if Rox does have adhd as his parents they should learn how to handle him a bit better. When Rox was super close to Albas face, Casey knew it and just mutter something to Marnie and she just dismissed it. As a mother of a boy with adhd I know I would have instantly distracted my son if I thought he was getting a bit too close but they both clearly can’t be bothered.
I did find Jake’s comments a bit 🫣 but again as a mother of a child who has adhd I was always so paranoid about what people thought / said about my son so i would always be making sure I had my eyes on him constantly in a busy environment but then I know I’m a good mum. Rox and Oaks clearly just out here surviving whilst Marnie and Casey sit on the sofa 😫😫😫

Idk88

VIP Member
The sun have reported that the others have apparently kicked off at her getting the job. Now the sun isn't always reliable but I've been trying to think other than Charlotte who would be the best one for that job?! Like 😅

Jake seems a bit like hard work to me. Charlotte having to get up early on day one to clean everywhere because Jake would lose his mind (or something very similar she said)

• Wow

jafoolay

I can see Charlottes fustration but I also think her fella could have been more understanding towards Rox. He’s a product of his environment. It doesn’t give jake the right to comment & judge him. They are going to have a shock when their little girl grows up and has a tantrum
Your fiancé regularly pissed the bed on tv and your worried about some coco pops

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Idk88

VIP Member
I would consider those snaps to be what people called "the old" Charlotte. The unhinged version that she was never afraid to show. People say she's changed but she's still there she just filters herself completely to never show that side of her anymore. But she thought fuck it this time I'm going to post 😅 I wouldn't say she's smashed, tipsy at best, she can still hold a conversation 😅 if she was smashed she probably would have dragged Marnie in her response but kept it cute. If she was sober she wouldn't have responded to that question lol

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I really don't mind her but I don't doubt she's problematic in relationships. Just look at her past partners, Gaz, Bear, Josh for example. She seems the kind of person who always needs to be in a relationship and needs it to move a lightening speed regardless of how shitty her partner is. How long was she with Jake before he moved in and she got preggers? She seems happy and I hope she is and he treats her well and is in it for the right reasons but he does give off a couple of red flags like above posters have mentioned.

elloelloello

VIP Member
I really don’t think she looks bad at all. I dread to think what people would say about me in a bikini, having babies has completely destroyed my body, I think she looks good.

Idk88

VIP Member
I think her mums explore page are people that are similar to Charlotte and she just likes whatever. I see her mum still follow on other socials or like things of her ex best friend Mel. She's chummy with people that Charlotte isn't 😅 to her a like is just that doesn't realise in the world of social media it actually means something especially if there is history there 😂

• Haha

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I quite like Jake (should I get my coat 🫣😂)
I think he’s good for Charlotte because she’s really calmed down now compared to what she used to be like, you can see he loves her, he’s got his own money/business, he’s hands on with alba and I just love the relationship he has with Letitia & Gary.

I don’t like Marnie and Casey but if I was Charlotte I would find Jake quite draining to be around. He was complaining a lot about everything and it seemed Charlotte was anxious about making him happy but at the end of the day he did agree to go on the show with her. After day 1 he started complaining.

• Wow

Asca97

100% agree, Marnie was always lazy and scruffy in previous episodes of GS. But I replied to the quote about how MY ChILd HaS aDHD WoUlDNt act LikE tHat
No not every child acts the same but I know plenty of children with ASD and ADHD, I myself in included, not one of those children act in that manner. It doesn't excuse bad behaviour, regardless they are shit parents.

Reactions: 8

Lorelei1976

Omg who even cares. Some daft tart famous for pissing in the sink and now for having ridulous fillers.

lalalandx21

Chatty Member
Her boyfriend is a wrongun of the highest order. Yes the place was a mess and Marnie and Casey could’ve been a lot less lazy than they were but to speak with such hatred towards a child with ADHD and who is only three is worrying. He better not hope Alba is a “ nightmare” when she’s older

• Haha

Idk88

VIP Member
Just seen a very interesting comment on TikTok. Someone wrote a message on Instagram slagging off Marnie from an anonymous account for the GS episode and Casey direct messaged her thinking it was Charlotte on a burner account.

His message went in on her for doing coke when pregnant as well as drinking and doing lipo. He also accused her of messaging Gary behind Emma’s back😳
I've seen a similar comment that was left under one of her pics from a fake account. Nothing about her texting Gary though. There's been a couple of comments by this account that I've seen. See if I can find them

Sees as the other comment has been deleted but this comment was from last week just after the first two eps came out
Screenshot_20240120-073112_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Idk88

VIP Member
I definitely think there’s truth in most of it, but what do I know haha
So is this person the same as that person? Or is there multiple accounts going around saying they got messaged off Casey 😅 this account replied to a comment of Jake's
Screenshot_20240120-081114_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha