Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Idk88

VIP Member
Geordie Shore drama aside. I wonder if she's tuning into love island tonight. She usually tunes in but maybe she might skip this series 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Christmascupcake90

He's probably just not used to sharing a house with absolute slobs. He was never in GS so he wouldn't have known what they were like and even if he watched it or was warned by Char he probably thought they'd have grown up a bit and stopped being mingers.

ItWasAgatha

I don't think that looks like coke tbh. Just the lighting.

But don't doubt for a second they are all taking coke.

Idk88

VIP Member
I just come across her mum's tiktok and thought I'd have a look at who she's following. Is her mum a troll? Is she trolling these people 😅 cause why are you following them when your daughter has nothing to do with them, why are you keeping tabs? Does she even realise she's following them? This is why old people shouldn't have social media 😩

Attachments

• Haha

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Do you mean in the pink outfit she wore when they entered the villa in? That was the first day of filming going into the villa after doing quarantine for a few days. The whole going into the villa scenes make me laugh as it's all fake and they're pretending like they haven't seen each other in a while when they were all literally just chilling in a hotel together for the past couple of days 🙃😂. She does film a few scenes outside of the villa when she leaves too
Yeah I’ve just looked back on her Insta and she was in a hotel before filming started so was Kyle so they would of got there early to isolate probably.

What I didn’t know!!… was that Marnies mum was on that holiday too minding the kids!! 😮 and here’s Marnie pretending her and wetwipe had it hard because they had 2 kids there 😂
Be interesting to see if it gets mentioned on the show.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Swx

Chatty Member
I think Josh and his whole family are all massive red flags tbh, all attention seekers. He seems like a right bellend

onservantannie

Chatty Member
New to this thread, it’s probably already been said but WTAF is with her belly button? Seriously cannot stand this girl and the fact that she’s profiting off people subscribing to her workouts when she’s blatantly had lipo! It’s totally changed location and shape 🤢 Her slit of a belly button almost makes me feel as sick as her face does

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Intothedark

VIP Member
I think it’s shocking the amount “influencers” edit their pictures. This is a case in point as she looks a different shape. Has she also had lipo on her stomach?

I really feel for teens growing up in this type of world where what they’re aspiring to isn’t real.

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
I think she looks good too but I think the issue is how much she edits her pics
Absolutely this is the issue! She looks fab. A world away from her instagram tho like she should be embarrassed and not say it’s ‘bloat’ as the reason she looks a different person.

TRM4LYF

Jake gives me the exact same vibes as Samantha Faiers fella…

Charlotte woke up early to clean the villa as Jake wouldn’t like the mess?

Nah, something is definitely dodge
---
It's currently 7 years old for a diagnosis with exceptions of course (ASD can be tested from 2 so can be diagnosed on par with this for example) but even if he did have ADHD it's absolutely no reason whatsoever for him to act the way he was acting, they should have done more to parent him. My child has ADHD and he would never act like that
No 2 children with SEN act the same… so just because your child wouldn’t act like that, doesn’t mean fuck all really

• Heart

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
Love that for her! Marnie is AWFUL.
I was watching a video from Marnies time in big brother and ffs she literally argues with everyone she meets, problematic
She’s just an absolute chav
I sat next to her once in a nail salon in Newcastle

she was obnoxious, rude , rough and everything else you see in the media

and you could see holes in her lips from all of her injections

• Wow

msPrimrose

I personally can see right through it all playing the nice guy act taking her dad for a pint it’s love bombing char and the parents this is what they did my ex was the same perfect completely until their mask falls off slowly
They are living their lives for the gram atm begging for every like cos likes = £ and planning every event so the cameras can be there,
They have the engagement party coming up even though they got engaged in Dubai ( all planned for the 🎥 )
I think when they run out of airtime and people get bored of her shitty clothes the cracks will show
Remember what temper she had with Josh? And if Jake steps out of line she can just kick him to the curb as she’s the one keeping him and her parents.

Reactions: 10

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Do you know what I will say for her. She is one of the only 'celebs' that releases a diet/exercise plan and actually commits to it and seems to genuinely get behind it. She's just completed that three month blitz burn thing she does and fair play, she always posting her own updates and I seen that she had visited a few cities across the uk to do some walks and stuff with members. Good on her. Look at Marnies attempt at the whole diet plan last year, fell on it's arse when she realised she actually had to put some effort into it.
I agree, there are so many influencers 🙄 these days bringing out diet/fitness scams pretending that they have lost a load of weight when infact they are probably taking ozempic!
Look at Charlotte Dawson, charging for belly blaster making out she’s loosing weight by doing her 10 min daily workout and eating M&S ready meals when infact she eats shit day after day and never leaves the house… at least with Charlotte Crosby you get to see/chat/meet others on the plan and get involved and it’s not just some app to rip people off.

Intothedark

VIP Member
I wonder if she quite likes Gary. He does come across okay (if you can ignore the shagging around and questionable behaviour towards women from his geordie shore days).

I wonder if it’s what she’s wearing and the fact you’re eating more on holidays that it makes her look bigger and in in her videos she is posing and holding in? Like she knows her angles!

She is by no means big or fat so this is why I HATE comments like this and it’s one of the reasons women have so many issues with their bloody bodies. Also is 2024 stop staying someone is fucking pregnant!!!!

Side note - Why is she wearing a dress you can nearly see her vagina in? I know you’re on holidays but you’re not 15

Idk88

VIP Member
My issues with her are not solely her parenting at all! I think she does come across as a good mum but my point is she is obviously very cleverly showing people only what she wants them to see; and those that are naive enough to just absorb that and believe it are, well naive! I think she has a head on her shoulders when it comes to her image always talking about how she’s the funniest on GS, and really believes the was the stand out from the show. I just smell bullshit with a big ego is all.
I mean that's everyone on social media though isn't it? More than most people are only going to show the best bits. Everyone should know that and if you're believing everything that's been posted online more fool you as behind the scenes it's most likely worse or could be better than ever.
If we're being honest I don't think she even posts a lot anymore. She only talks about her businesses, Alba, and Jake or her family. I wanna see other things she does in her day - like why she decided to extended her Maldives trip and went to Dubai (because she skipped the premiere of the new GS series that she was totally meant to be at. Where and why are her parents moving to) I want to hear the dramas but she'll never post that, old Charlotte would though.

I used to ‘know’ Jake (vaguely) and unless he’s changed, don’t believe everything you see online. He seemed to be very preoccupied with becoming famous back then… wanted to go on Love Island (I even think he applied). Seemed a bit of a ‘lad’ as well… there’s also a news article about him with a criminal background (although not anything horrific). Like I said, people do change but I did give a little smirk when I saw he was with Charlotte… I couldn’t help but think it was a fame/social climbing thing. I try not to believe a lot of what I see online now in terms of relationships etc. (although they may be genuine/in love and I could be wrong). But I am very wary of the media
I know his brother Reece, and he is a complete twat also. So full of himself, always has been, thinks he’s Jordan Belfort. Years ago I was in club LIV in manny for my friends 21st, we all paid for a table and champagne package etc. half way through the night Jake and his posse came in, came into our booth and started gesturing to us all to leave. Even though we paid for it and the drinks!🤯

Me and a couple of the other girls just left, it wasn’t worth arguing with him about. Shit nightclub full of social climbers. Don’t even know if it’s still open this was 2017.

• Wow