Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love to know who was the biggest hole - in your opinion? šŸ¤”
I went to Tulley's Shocktober Fest a few years ago in 2018 with my now ex and there was LOADS of reality tv people there - Love islanders, Geordie Shore etc, I think we happened to go on their PR night.

Anyway, when we'd gotten back into the car to leave and were driving to the exit, Nathan was just walking back and forward into the queue of cars that were trying to leave, effing and blinding because he hadn't gotten his way about something. People were shouting at him to move out the way and he was just vile - I've never seen someone act so entitled and think they're the absolute tit. We had to just sit there for about 20 minutes whilst he threw a tantrum lol.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I went to Tulley's Shocktober Fest a few years ago in 2018 with my now ex and there was LOADS of reality tv people there - Love islanders, Geordie Shore etc, I think we happened to go on their PR night.

Anyway, when we'd gotten back into the car to leave and were driving to the exit, Nathan was just walking back and forward into the queue of cars that were trying to leave, effing and blinding because he hadn't gotten his way about something. People were shouting at him to move out the way and he was just vile - I've never seen someone act so entitled and think they're the absolute tit. We had to just sit there for about 20 minutes whilst he threw a tantrum lol.
This tracks with things I've heard about him- I've heard he's a nasty piece of work!

Reactions: 7
How long has she been with this guy?
I thought it was about 8 months but I watched her YouTube video about her breakup with Liam which was in October and she said she wasnā€™t looking to meet anyone and wanted to stay on her own and be single etc etc so that says to me she was still single / hadnā€™t met Jake yet. So assuming she did get with him in October, that would mean itā€™s been six months in total, and she got pregnant after three. Probably why he looks so mortified šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I thought it was about 8 months but I watched her YouTube video about her breakup with Liam which was in October and she said she wasnā€™t looking to meet anyone and wanted to stay on her own and be single etc etc so that says to me she was still single / hadnā€™t met Jake yet. So assuming she did get with him in October, that would mean itā€™s been six months in total, and she got pregnant after three. Probably why he looks so mortified šŸ˜‚
She looks further along than three months

Iā€™m 16 weeks now, a similar build and only just starting to look visibly pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She looks further along than three months

Iā€™m 16 weeks now, a similar build and only just starting to look visibly pregnant
Congratulations šŸ„° I assumed 12 weeks because she commented on waiting for ā€œthe final scanā€ for it to be ok to tell everyone which is a usual benchmark isnā€™t it. But you are right she does look bigger!

Reactions: 2
Yes, when she filmed that video was September and was talking to Jake met him not long after, like a week, as she done an interview that same weekend she filmed that video alluding to going on dates with a guy or something along those lines. They were seeing each other throughout October and made things official in November and I'm thinking they conceived Christmas time making it around September she'll be due but watching her videos it looks like she found out she was pregnant Valentine's weekend. So i wonder how far along she is? I'll be waiting for all of these Q&As she plans on doing to see if she says when she's due or if she alludes to the timeline.

Reactions: 1
Congratulations šŸ„° I assumed 12 weeks because she commented on waiting for ā€œthe final scanā€ for it to be ok to tell everyone which is a usual benchmark isnā€™t it. But you are right she does look bigger!
I thought the final scan would be the 20 week one? And her bump looks bigger than a 12 week bump?

Reactions: 5
I thought the final scan would be the 20 week one? And her bump looks bigger than a 12 week bump?
Like I said I assumed she was referring to ā€œthe final scanā€ before you tell people which is typically 12 weeks but as others have pointed out since weā€™ve seen her baby bump she looks bigger than 12 weeks so it must be later down the line.

Love to know who was the biggest hole - in your opinion? šŸ¤”
So
Marty basically managed to shut down 4 Newcastle night clubs just before Christmas one year because of his little drug ring
Scott had a gf in Spennymoor for basically the entirety of the first 2 seasons he was in. Kept saying to her the shagging scenes were fake for camera. Thankfully she dumped him. He then got chlamydia and was giving it to every female he could find, including one of my friends.he was also very violent in bed and not in a kinky way like an actual smacking about way. And TERRIBLE in bed.
Vicky, caved a girls head in with a stiletto. Common knowledge but everyone seems to have forgotten that about her.
Marnie is actually very sweet.
Chloe is psycho with every guy, that's not an act. She's had friends attack guys before that have dumped her.
Served Ameila lily back after she was booted from x factor and she actually demanded a discount and Said the words "do you not know who I am".
Charlotte got paid to gain all that weight and her magical dvd exercises isn't how she lost it. She got sent to an intensive fat camp. And also did coke.
Oh and all the clubbing scenes they film, are for about an hour or 2 tops because people basically try to batter them all constantly. Not to mention they're actually banned from half the bars and clubs in Newcastle. So their wild nights out are done by like 11/12 at night.
Aaron's actually decent since he sobered up. My partners served him numerous times and he's always nice and chatty and pays for services with no demands of discount etc.
Gaz was a massive MASSIVE arrogant bellend. But since Chester and Emma he seems to be actually alright. Still big headed though.
Sophie is the biggest online catfish on earth and has made herself start to go bald with her crappy extensions and she once covered her face with a mcdonalds bag and said no pictures when my friend simply asked if she was from geordie shore.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
So
Marty basically managed to shut down 4 Newcastle night clubs just before Christmas one year because of his little drug ring
Scott had a gf in Spennymoor for basically the entirety of the first 2 seasons he was in. Kept saying to her the shagging scenes were fake for camera. Thankfully she dumped him. He then got chlamydia and was giving it to every female he could find, including one of my friends.he was also very violent in bed and not in a kinky way like an actual smacking about way. And TERRIBLE in bed.
Vicky, caved a girls head in with a stiletto. Common knowledge but everyone seems to have forgotten that about her.
Chloe is psycho with every guy, that's not an act. She's had friends attack guys before that have dumped her.
Served Ameila lily back after she was booted from x factor and she actually demanded a discount and Said the words "do you not know who I am".
Charlotte got paid to gain all that weight and her magical dvd exercises isn't how she lost it. She got sent to an intensive fat camp. And also did coke.
Oh and all the clubbing scenes they film, are for about an hour or 2 tops because people basically try to batter them all constantly. Not to mention they're actually banned from half the bars and clubs in Newcastle. So their wild nights out are done by like 11/12 at night.
Aaron's actually decent since he sobered up. My partners served him numerous times and he's always nice and chatty and pays for services with no demands of discount etc.
Gaz was a massive MASSIVE arrogant bellend. But since Chester and Emma he seems to be actually alright. Still big headed though.
Sophie is the biggest online catfish on earth and has made herself start to go bald with her crappy extensions and she once covered her face with a mcdonalds bag and said no pictures when my friend simply asked if she was from geordie shore.
Top tea, thank you! My favourites from GS were Greg, and Rebecca, I don't suppose you met either of them?

I've only met Charlotte and she was a real sweetheart to me.

Reactions: 4

Iā€™d have bleeping ran him over the entitled prick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So
Sounds about right, although a co-worker who use to date one of Casey's friends, said she went on a double date with them in Paris.. this was before rox and she did say, that while Marine was insecure about how she looked, she was actually quite sweet to her.
I think charlotte will be a good mam to her baby.

Same not gunna judge on the length of time , 8 months for me with my first šŸ¤£
5 months for me! eek!

also if he is a prick and has had ill intentions maybe he has trapped her in a sense. child to a celebrity kind of thing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.