Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had fhe displeasure of meeting numerous of the gs cast because of a past Job and I can tell you that 90% of them were in fact assholes
Greg was the only normal one which is why he left.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I've had fhe displeasure of meeting numerous of the gs cast because of a past Job and I can tell you that 90% of them were in fact assholes
Love to know who was the biggest hole - in your opinion? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Definetly a geordie shore reunion did you see her insta stories saying shes going to be putting a video out of reactions but theres some people in there that people will want to see but you will see it on something else instead

Reactions: 3
Holly is a “pick me” type of girl, she’s very self obsessed and likes all the attention on her..I think she will be crying in the background that the spotlight is taken away from her big day and secretly moaning to Jacob that she now wants a baby..we all have that pal who pretends that their life is so perfect…she’s my least fav of all the GS girls, she wasn’t happy for Marnie getting engaged either..just turned the convo back to herself on Geordie OG’s…not a fan! 🤮
Yeah that's true. She did that on Geordie reacts. She basically talked about herself. She has become quite obsessed with herself.

Reactions: 8
That reel she’s put up, some really nice reactions especially her nans! You can’t tell me they were trying though, he looked completely stunned and in my opinion not like a man who was overly thrilled about it.

Reactions: 16
That reel she’s put up, some really nice reactions especially her nans! You can’t tell me they were trying though, he looked completely stunned and in my opinion not like a man who was overly thrilled about it.
He looks petrified 🥴
Her Nan's reaction was so sweet though and her friend Lauren too.

Reactions: 14
What do you think they are filming? Charlotte said ‘some special reactions you will see else where’ Marnie said something a long the lines of filming something that will make history wkd then Talia (Aarons gf was filming)

Reactions: 3
He actually DMd me on Twitter, I had tweeted him and said that he didn’t seem like the rest of the lads, he replied yes I’m not suited to it.

I bet Sophie was the worst..I just get that vibe!
She came across badly on Coach Trip.

Reactions: 5
He actually DMd me on Twitter, I had tweeted him and said that he didn’t seem like the rest of the lads, he replied yes I’m not suited to it.

She came across badly on Coach Trip.
What do she do?

Reactions: 1
What do she do?
Her and James were doing this stupid voting system to keep in the people they liked. She just came across as full of herself, and unlikeable. There was an activity she refused to do as it involved getting her hair wet 😥

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What do you think they are filming? Charlotte said ‘some special reactions you will see else where’ Marnie said something a long the lines of filming something that will make history wkd then Talia (Aarons gf was filming)
Yeah don't know about the making history part 🤣🤣 but it'll be for the Geordie Shore reunion

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.