Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully she can breath normally but to me she always sounds like she’s got a cold now, changed her voice aswell as her nose
I actually feel a bit claustrophobic when I look at her, I really can’t see how she breathes comfortably.

Reactions: 13
the gaz thing is why i’ll always have a bit of a soft spot for charlotte, and why i am genuinely happy for her and her baby.. ive been there and it’s not nice, i can’t imagine that coupled with the amount of scrutiny she got. i mean even today there was a nasty article come up in the daily fail on my facebook recommended thing picking her and all her surgeries apart. it can’t be easy to live like that

Reactions: 27
at the end of the day even if her relationship doesnt work out she really wanted a child and now she will finally be able to be a mother, im sure she'll be happy either way. wishing her the best and hope everything goes well for her

Reactions: 18
the gaz thing is why i’ll always have a bit of a soft spot for charlotte, and why i am genuinely happy for her and her baby.. ive been there and it’s not nice, i can’t imagine that coupled with the amount of scrutiny she got. i mean even today there was a nasty article come up in the daily fail on my facebook recommended thing picking her and all her surgeries apart. it can’t be easy to live like that
A couple of years back channel 5 did a documentary on the surgeries she most likely had. If I remember correctly she spoke out about the programme and I'm fairly certain channel 5 apologised.

Reactions: 3
A couple of years back channel 5 did a documentary on the surgeries she most likely had. If I remember correctly she spoke out about the programme and I'm fairly certain channel 5 apologised.
Yeah and it was so harsh. What they said, If anything probably drove her to get more

Reactions: 1
It’s a shame Gary didn’t congratulate her publicly she did so to him on the Charlotte show and visibly found it difficult but did so to do the right thing
Wouldn’t it look like he was just trying to make it about him, damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t.

also it would probably come across as extremely self serving and insincere

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure this relationship will last, it's very early on to be having a baby.I wouldn't imagine it was planned, more a happy accident. But I'm pleased for her, it's what she's always wanted. I think the main thing it'll do is make someone else a priority in her life instead of being ott with her partner. She has plenty of people around her if things don't work out to support her.
He looked very unsure in the video when her mum said he's the right person 👀 looked uncomfortable. I hope I'm wrong and he's in it for keeps, just not sure.
On the point of Gaz, she didn't congratulate him until the baby was born. She should have sent sympathy really, getting lumbered with Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t it look like he was just trying to make it about him, damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t.

also it would probably come across as extremely self serving and insincere
I don’t agree. I think it would be a nice gesture and might be a nice closing of the chapter to help charlottes healing. He got off too lightly with what he did. Banging Jemma lucy while she nearly died. A mere congratulations is surely the least he can do… assuming he never apologised either.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Yeah i remember she tweeted emma and congratualted her at the time but emma dosnt look like shes done the same
Emma is not well so that could be the reason she and Gaz are distracted right now. Something about holes in her heart and colitis? Not to be taken lightly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Emma is not well so that could be the reason she and Gaz are distracted right now. Something about holes in her heart and colitis? Not to be taken lightly.
She's well enough to tell everyone she is not well, as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t agree. I think it would be a nice gesture and might be a nice closing of the chapter to help charlottes healing. He got off too lightly with what he did. Banging Jemma lucy while she nearly died. A mere congratulations is surely the least he can do… assuming he never apologised either.

Maybe he has DM'd her? Not everything has to be public.

Reactions: 1
Doubt he'd ever acknowledge her, and tbh I don't think he deserves any recognition from Charlotte for what he's done. duck Gary xo

Reactions: 12
Don’t get why anyone whose an ex in that situation would acknowledge you getting pregnant or any other life event. Just weird. Charlotte only did it for the the tv show because people are still obsessed with her and Gary

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.