Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItWasAgatha

He didn't have a choice?

I have got to assume that this thread is 95% women and I cannot believe what I am reading.

No wonder the world treats us like shit and criticises every choice we make. Because we do it to each other!

Also I don't understand why people have assumed Jake didn't want a baby and was somehow hoodwinked into it. Bizarre. Absolutely bizarre.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Meg78

VIP Member
she wanted this
she wanted that
her family this
her family that

what about him and what he wants. sick of these women deciding for men. he had no choice let’s be honest
He had the choice to wear a condom 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 53

lockdown sux

VIP Member
The comments saying the guy didn’t have a choice ffs. He could have used a condom!! Or just not had sex with her!!
Charlotte is rich and has her family support and is delighted. She had a crap time with the ectopic pregnancy and Gaz etc.
So what if the end up breaking up!! Plenty of relationships that were engaged and married for years still do.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Traveler001

VIP Member
she wanted this
she wanted that
her family this
her family that

what about him and what he wants. sick of these women deciding for men. he had no choice let’s be honest
He has plenty of choice - he could’ve not gone out with her knowing she wants children and wouldn’t have an abortion if they had an accident, not had sex with her, worn a condom, got a vasectomy.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

sunflow3r_

I felt so emotional watching her pregnancy announcement I’m happy for her 🥺 Me and my boyf were together only 8 months (accident) but when you know you know we’re still very happy and inlove planning no. 2 lol

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Love to know who was the biggest arsehole - in your opinion? 🤔
So
Marty basically managed to shut down 4 Newcastle night clubs just before Christmas one year because of his little drug ring
Scott had a gf in Spennymoor for basically the entirety of the first 2 seasons he was in. Kept saying to her the shagging scenes were fake for camera. Thankfully she dumped him. He then got chlamydia and was giving it to every female he could find, including one of my friends.he was also very violent in bed and not in a kinky way like an actual smacking about way. And TERRIBLE in bed.
Vicky, caved a girls head in with a stiletto. Common knowledge but everyone seems to have forgotten that about her.
Marnie is actually very sweet.
Chloe is psycho with every guy, that's not an act. She's had friends attack guys before that have dumped her.
Served Ameila lily back after she was booted from x factor and she actually demanded a discount and Said the words "do you not know who I am".
Charlotte got paid to gain all that weight and her magical dvd exercises isn't how she lost it. She got sent to an intensive fat camp. And also did coke.
Oh and all the clubbing scenes they film, are for about an hour or 2 tops because people basically try to batter them all constantly. Not to mention they're actually banned from half the bars and clubs in Newcastle. So their wild nights out are done by like 11/12 at night.
Aaron's actually decent since he sobered up. My partners served him numerous times and he's always nice and chatty and pays for services with no demands of discount etc.
Gaz was a massive MASSIVE arrogant bellend. But since Chester and Emma he seems to be actually alright. Still big headed though.
Sophie is the biggest online catfish on earth and has made herself start to go bald with her shitty extensions and she once covered her face with a mcdonalds bag and said no pictures when my friend simply asked if she was from geordie shore.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Strange

I attended one of Charlotte's show. My friend thought it'd be lols and a shit show but was curious. And it was.

First, she shows the audience a video of tv shows she's been in, occasionally pausing to give one sentence comments. I remember one was about how she had no lips back then.

She put two golden tickets under the peoples chairs, if they won, they could sit at at a small table and chairs right in front of the stage. I think the 2nd winners, because she did it before after the "interval", got a lapdance from Scott.

Scott doesn't look right atm. Muscle wastage galore.

So she had an q & a. Nathan went around the whole building with a mic, so people could ask their question. There was this really awkward girl who asked "Why are you so insecure?" Those exact words. And it was awkward because no one could get on what she was actually asking. I think she meant to say "How do you deal with insecurity?" but it came out like that, because the woman who answered the question mentioned something about feeling insecure herself. She got the answer "You think I'm insecure? I think I look pretty hot tonight" But the girl had to ask 3 times. It was such an awkward situation.

Then it was dares, with Scott and Nathan. No one ever has any imagination bar kissing. So it was a lot like "I dare you to kiss Scott" from Nathan. "I dare you to kiss Scott" from Charlotte to Nathan. I think Scott had to kiss an many people as he could in a certain time frame. So 30ish people got to kiss Scotty T.

Then they're finished the dares, chatting, then Charlotte turns to everyone "Right, I'm going to do meet and greets now."

Not a good bye or end of show note. Like the lights remained dimmed for 15 minutes, before I guess the controller was like "I guess it's over." People legit spent those 15 minutes going "is it over?" again and again. Everyone was so confused because she didn't even end the show, just walked off stage. Not even a good bye.

I thought it'd be a shit show and it was.

It was obvious that they were winging it and have no real ideas, other than video, a and q and dares.

Also, before Charlotte comes on stage, there is a video of Sophie trying to find her so she can be ready for the show and I think she catches Charlotte doing something sexual. But Sophie is like "Charl! Hurry up! The Show!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Friendly reminder that none of us care about your personal antidotes and the thread isn’t about you lmao.
Happy for her but it’s definitely very soon, and giving her track record with boyfriends I’m praying this one works out for the bairns sake.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

marlena

He didn't have a choice?

I have got to assume that this thread is 95% women and I cannot believe what I am reading.

No wonder the world treats us like shit and criticises every choice we make. Because we do it to each other!

Also I don't understand why people have assumed Jake didn't want a baby and was somehow hoodwinked into it. Bizarre. Absolutely bizarre.
So well said, I understand Charlotte has her flaws (doesn't everyone) but I truly believe her child will be loved unconditionally which is a privilege many children sadly don't have. I hope she finds love within herself and wish her a safe pregnancy

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Lovely_rita

It’s a shame Gary didn’t congratulate her publicly she did so to him on the Charlotte show and visibly found it difficult but did so to do the right thing
Emma would be wearing his balls for earrings if he did! Seems Emma has basically forbidden Gaz from any contact with Charlotte.

Gaz isn't a decent person, never has been, so I don't think it would occur to him to congratulate Charlotte anyway.

Reactions: 35

Rach88

VIP Member
Tbf back in her g shore days I did have a soft spot for her apart from her game playing with Gary and the endless men calling them the one I found ridiculous but I am happy for her especially after her trauma she genuinely wants a baby I wish her a healthy happy pregnancy this is the first and last time I'll be nice on here 🤣 whether her and the latest 'hes the one' will stay together I've no idea

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Hootero

Chatty Member
I don’t think she’s ever done anything mean or said anything really harsh about anybody since leaving GS. No real scandal at all, so for that reason I think she comes across as a nice girl.

Also, I feel for her with her surgeries. She was always told and led to believe she wasn’t good looking enough by most of her partners (Gary, Bear) and the media when she was in her late teens/early twenties. I think if most of us had the money she had at that age - we’d have had a few procedures done too. I think it was fillers and rhinoplasty that really changed her face. Sadly I did the same in my late twenties, and with me (I may be projecting here) I think her want to change herself came from a place of low self-esteem and therefore I really do feel for her in that respect. I think she deserves some happiness in her own skin.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Does anyone watch the Geordies React videos on YouTube? I’ve just seen the one from today and Charlottes saying she believes the reason why her and Gary didn’t work back then is because she was ugly and if she looked like she does now it would have been totally different and they’d still be together now.

Totally. Deluded 😳😳😳😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Gary used to say stuff like that to her. I can’t remember word for word but he said something like he enjoys shagging her but she couldn’t be his girlfriend because of how she looks and specified it was mainly her nose. And that’s just one I can remember off the top of my head.
I mean he’s no stunner himself

Reactions: 33

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I've had fhe displeasure of meeting numerous of the gs cast because of a past Job and I can tell you that 90% of them were in fact assholes
Greg was the only normal one which is why he left.

• Wow
Reactions: 31