Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually becoming unbearable with the constant pregnancy posts! Change the bloody record!

Reactions: 3
I really hope she lays off the lip filler now she's pregnant as they look like she's inflated them with a tyre pump!

Reactions: 5
I was
I really hope she lays off the lip filler now she's pregnant as they look like she's inflated them with a tyre pump!
I was only thinking this today cause your lips cab swell normally with pregnancy wonder what would happen hers could they bust ??

Reactions: 2
No, you can't but I'm sure there is some that do. I've been looking at her features very closely 😅 since she's been pregnant and you can tell she hasn't had any filler but as pregnancy can also swell your lips hers is a combo of remaining filler and pregnancy. I think it's actually stretched her lips out (if anyone has watched her recent YouTube you can see how stretched out her lips are that's what they would look like if she was to dissolve all her filler the stretched out look) also doesn't help that she overlines her lips and pushes them out to make them look even bigger. The last time she got her lips done (that she mentioned publicly i think she gets them done every 6 months) was November, so it'll be a year plus when she touches them again (that's if she breast feeds) it'll be interesting to see what they'll look like at the end of this year

• Wow
Reactions: 1
No, you can't but I'm sure there is some that do. I've been looking at her features very closely 😅 since she's been pregnant and you can tell she hasn't had any filler but as pregnancy can also swell your lips hers is a combo of remaining filler and pregnancy. I think it's actually stretched her lips out (if anyone has watched her recent YouTube you can see how stretched out her lips are that's what they would look like if she was to dissolve all her filler the stretched out look) also doesn't help that she overlines her lips and pushes them out to make them look even bigger. The last time she got her lips done (that she mentioned publicly i think she gets them done every 6 months) was November, so it'll be a year plus when she touches them again (that's if she breast feeds) it'll be interesting to see what they'll look like at the end of this year
I’ve just turned 30 weeks and my lips have never looked bigger people keeps saying have I had them done when it’s year old filler 🤣I was told not to get them done again till a good few weeks after birth

Reactions: 2
Did we need 40 stories of her crying to say she’s happy she’s having a baby and her house is beautiful? I’d have never guessed she was glad to be pregnant and amazing what pissing yourself on TV gets you in life

Reactions: 10
Did we need 40 stories of her crying to say she’s happy she’s having a baby and her house is beautiful? I’d have never guessed she was glad to be pregnant and amazing what pissing yourself on TV gets you in life
Tbh i thimk she has every right to be happy .she lost her last baby so obviously shes going to be happy that this one is safe abd well

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm happy for her and hope this helps her to settle down. She is a bit of a strange one though. I remember in one of her books she said that when she was at school she used to rub her bits against the desk and get off on it. I think it was me me me. She also mentioned about her drunken antics alot and how she'd climb on to the roof her parents house iirc and her parents trying to get her down and sort her out in the states she got in to. She definitely has abandonment issues, we saw the way she acted on GS about Gaz and hasn't had the best of luck with blokes. I hope this mellows her out and she can be happy. I do feel for her, she seems a really unhappy insecure person deep down and quite child-like. I think she was really hurt about Gary moving on and she just wants to be happy. I hope she gets that.

Reactions: 19
I'm happy for her and hope this helps her to settle down. She is a bit of a strange one though. I remember in one of her books she said that when she was at school she used to rub her bits against the desk and get off on it. I think it was me me me. She also mentioned about her drunken antics alot and how she'd climb on to the roof her parents house iirc and her parents trying to get her down and sort her out in the states she got in to. She definitely has abandonment issues, we saw the way she acted on GS about Gaz and hasn't had the best of luck with blokes. I hope this mellows her out and she can be happy. I do feel for her, she seems a really unhappy insecure person deep down and quite child-like. I think she was really hurt about Gary moving on and she just wants to be happy. I hope she gets that.
Yep that was me me me I used to love her and bought that book. Don’t follow her anymore but truly wish her all the best with her pregnancy

Reactions: 4
I’ve just turned 30 weeks and my lips have never looked bigger people keeps saying have I had them done when it’s year old filler 🤣I was told not to get them done again till a good few weeks after birth
Hope this gives you a laugh: I missed the "weeks" on first read of this and thought there was some mysterious thing about turning 30 that gave you natural lip fillers and blew your lips up :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is having a baby is a stress on any relationship, especially when you potentially don’t know each other that well but hopefully it works out for everyone and the baby is loved and happy!

Reactions: 8
I always remember seeing a home video clip of her as a teenager (possibly younger) where she's saying she can see her Mams nipples through her pjs or something like that 😆 but the way shes going on just shows she's always been as crazy as she is

She’s hardly filming geordie shore preggers? Can’t be OG’s Chloe is there also?

She’s hardly filming geordie shore preggers? Can’t be OG’s Chloe is there also?
It's the reunion series. Yeah I don't know exactly what she's doing 😅 she'll be the grandma of the group on this trip lol but whatever they're doing she'll be able to participate in

Snooki from Jersey Shore did the last original season of that pregnant. It was pointless though because she ended up moving next door to get away from the partying.
I’m guessing Charlotte will do something similar if she feels uncomfortable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.