Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how far along she is?
sorry if it’s been mentioned, I am guessing around 6 months looking at her bump pictures?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know how far along she is?
sorry if it’s been mentioned, I am guessing around 6 months looking at her bump pictures?
I would say more like 5 months. She hasn’t said I don’t think 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Off topic but looks like her friend Lauren and ex are back together , guess we won't find out what happend

Reactions: 8
I’ve never commented on this thread but have been lurking in and out since the pregnancy announcement but had to say something because wow shes really made this pregnancy and ‘perfect’ relationship her whole personality trait!!
For the record, I quiet like Charlotte and always have but she just seems lost. Everything she’s saying about her convict boy she has said about literally every BOY and man she’s ever been with. But I think it is really sad to watch someone over years absolutely mangle their face and fall in and out of relationships with some of the worst people alive. I hope for the wee babaís sake this one is for keeps, but going on her track record I think it’s inevitable it will fail like the rest.

Reactions: 19
She does 😱 she said recently that if she looked the way she does now but back in geordie shore, her and Gary would still be together - deluded!
She looks like a freak now. She was pretty back then.

And it’s not about looks for some people.. she was a mess on GS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never commented on this thread but have been lurking in and out since the pregnancy announcement but had to say something because wow shes really made this pregnancy and ‘perfect’ relationship her whole personality trait!!
For the record, I quiet like Charlotte and always have but she just seems lost. Everything she’s saying about her convict boy she has said about literally every BOY and man she’s ever been with. But I think it is really sad to watch someone over years absolutely mangle their face and fall in and out of relationships with some of the worst people alive. I hope for the wee babaís sake this one is for keeps, but going on her track record I think it’s inevitable it will fail like the rest.
Is her current boyfriend a convict? Sorry if it’s been mentioned before but I think I’ve missed this 🙈

Reactions: 2
I think the nicest bf she had was her ex Liam tbh, he seemed pretty down to earth and normal compared to the rest

Reactions: 14
She also didnt help herself wanted him for ages and when she finally had a little bit of a relasioship with him she kissed marty 😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.