Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is telling everyone on a daily, sometimes hourly, basis how happy she is and has never been so happy and content. In my experience when people do this they’re actually extremely unhappy deep down. I hope she’s got people looking out for her.

Reactions: 25
She is telling everyone on a daily, sometimes hourly, basis how happy she is and has never been so happy and content. In my experience when people do this they’re actually extremely unhappy deep down. I hope she’s got people looking out for her.
I actually think she’s really happy but only because she’s putting everything into working out and now shes skinny.. that’s all she seems bothered about!

Reactions: 9
Now I absolutely do not mean to slut shame her this isn't what it is as she dosent seem to shag bout nothing wrong I just think the multiple different types of boyfriends like is there anyone left for her to try kind of thing haha

Reactions: 1
Now I absolutely do not mean to slut shame her this isn't what it is as she dosent seem to shag bout nothing wrong I just think the multiple different types of boyfriends like is there anyone left for her to try kind of thing haha
She does shag about (her prerogative, not shaming) and it seems her type is someone who pays her attention

Reactions: 5
She does shag about (her prerogative, not shaming) and it seems her type is someone who pays her attention
Like I know she did in her Geordie shore days and just after I feel like since bear she went straight to josh then straight to Liam more or less

Reactions: 1
I wish these influencers would shut the duck up about manifestation and crystals.

They have too much time on their hands. It's that simple. And most of them are also thick. Yet these youngs girls who follow them are spending their money on mass produced pieces of rock.

Reactions: 21
Has anyone noticed how a lot of the Geordie shore girls constantly go on about manifestation now? (Charlotte, Sophie, bethan etc). Like you have what you have because of Geordie shore lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is this manifesting thing similar to what Noel Edmonds was pedalling years ago about positive thinking and imagining your own success? All sounds a load of old balls to me.

Reactions: 16
Is this manifesting thing similar to what Noel Edmonds was pedalling years ago about positive thinking and imagining your own success? All sounds a load of old balls to me.
Yeah that’s basically it. I read a book on it recently and sort of understood it until they started saying that people ‘manifest’ illnesses. So basically saying you can manifest to ‘not’ get a terminal illness. Ridiculous

Ah yes well remembered. Noel got a load of abuse, quite rightly, for saying anyone with cancer had either asked for it or were not mentally strong or something like that. Crazy this is back in fashion again.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed how a lot of the Geordie shore girls constantly go on about manifestation now? (Charlotte, Sophie, bethan etc). Like you have what you have because of Geordie shore lol
It’s a new fad - incoming MLM for crystals and positive vibezzzzz babezzzzz

• Angry
Yeah that’s basically it. I read a book on it recently and sort of understood it until they started saying that people ‘manifest’ illnesses. So basically saying you can manifest to ‘not’ get a terminal illness. Ridiculous
Yeah that’s exactly what it said in the book! Pathetic

Reactions: 2
I think char is a massive drug abuser, past 2-3 years she is all over the show. I guarantee her mum takes it as well they seem fucked up all the time.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.