Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The point you make about never feeling happy is very true. As someone who got addicted to fillers from 18 there is a strong possibility they seriously cannot see what they look like in the mirror. I used to get more and more and seriously think I looked the same as I did before 🤣
That reminds me of Charlotte’s mother’s day post where she complimented her mum and nan calling them beautiful and saying she was gonna age well with their genes. Does she not realise she’ll look nothing like them with all her surgeries? Maybe she really does see something else in the mirror

Reactions: 13
It disgusts me that the geordie shore girls look horrendous… and their mums looks like bride of wildenstein as well. Charlotte and Chloe’s mums have the same dirty filler lips

Reactions: 11
It's a shame that she'll never be able to look at her kid one day and think that they look like her. I love looking at my son and thinking aw you're my mini

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's a shame that she'll never be able to look at her kid one day and think that they look like her. I love looking at my son and thinking aw you're my mini
I think no matter the amount of surgery she'll always see her original "flaws" and she'll see them in her child, but in her child she'll see them as beautiful. Shams she couldn't see that in herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I think no matter the amount of surgery she'll always see her original "flaws" and she'll see them in her child, but in her child she'll see them as beautiful. Shams she couldn't see that in herself.
Yes that's a good way of looking at it actually. It is really sad that she felt the need to get all that work done to her face. I'd hate to see what the geordie shore girls will look like at 40!

Reactions: 9
I watched series 1 of GS and I always thought Charlotte was the prettiest one. I stopped watched GS early on and didn’t watch her other shows or follow her or anything really so seeing her sporadically, her face is a shock because it’s always so different. I assume she can’t have anything done while she’s pregnant? It’ll be interesting to see what she does after having the baby.

Reactions: 10
I watched series 1 of GS and I always thought Charlotte was the prettiest one. I stopped watched GS early on and didn’t watch her other shows or follow her or anything really so seeing her sporadically, her face is a shock because it’s always so different. I assume she can’t have anything done while she’s pregnant? It’ll be interesting to see what she does after having the baby.
She's not "stand out" pretty but theres nothing bad which you could say about most girls. It's a shame she felt the need to do things. If I remember correctly she was notoriously bullied about "uni boob" it's horrendous when you think about it. She was basically a teenager, how many teenage girls do we know are insecure about their boobs? Too big? Too small? Too unsymetrical? They are nothing but to feed a child if we go back to basics?

Reactions: 17
It’s still breaks my heart that she did that interview recently where she said that if she looks how she looks now Gary wouldn’t have left her🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I can’t see why she would even say that. I mean his wife isn’t hardly a supermodel
Gary used to say stuff like that to her. I can’t remember word for word but he said something like he enjoys shagging her but she couldn’t be his girlfriend because of how she looks and specified it was mainly her nose. And that’s just one I can remember off the top of my head.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Gary used to say stuff like that to her. I can’t remember word for word but he said something like he enjoys shagging her but she couldn’t be his girlfriend because of how she looks and specified it was mainly her nose. And that’s just one I can remember off the top of my head.
I mean he’s no stunner himself

Reactions: 33
I mean he’s no stunner himself
I don’t think he agrees, his intro on GS was that he should have a degree in pulling women 🤢 and wasn’t he one of the ones who took the piss out of how Greg looked because he didn’t look like him? I’m not 100% sure but I think he was.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think he agrees, his intro on GS was that he should have a degree in pulling women 🤢 and wasn’t he one of the ones who took the piss out of how Greg looked because he didn’t look like him? I’m not 100% sure but I think he was.
Yup, Gaz said Greg had a 'pudding belly' and was white as Casper. Gaz is as shallow as a puddle, and he is no looker. I thought Greg was the hottest of the lads in series one.

Gaz was really nasty about Charlotte's looks yet kept seducing her. That must have really messed with her head, poor lass.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.