Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is this true? Don’t you ovulate from different ovaries each month (say for arguments sake three months from the left ovary, then one on the right as an example!). If you lose one then don’t you lose an opportunity as the other ovary may not release an egg that month?

not having a go so hope it doesn’t come across that way, I genuinely don’t understand how it works ☺
It is true. I had a google cos I wanted to see how it worked but it’s very much true.

Reactions: 2
How is this true? Don’t you ovulate from different ovaries each month (say for arguments sake three months from the left ovary, then one on the right as an example!). If you lose one then don’t you lose an opportunity as the other ovary may not release an egg that month?

not having a go so hope it doesn’t come across that way, I genuinely don’t understand how it works ☺
You would usually ovulate alternative months so left right left right, but if one is removed the remaining ovary ovulates every month instead, so it runs out of eggs quicker causing earlier menopause. But by the time you’ve had it removed you’ve already already used quite a lot of eggs from the ‘removed’ side so it’s not twice as quick, if you see what I mean? No not at all, this was all explained to me pre and post surgery and will have been to her too so it’s not like she thought she was infertile is all I’m saying (unless it went over her head and she never thought to google it!)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You would usually ovulate alternative months so left right left right, but if one is removed the remaining ovary ovulates every month instead, so it runs out of eggs quicker causing earlier menopause. But by the time you’ve had it removed you’ve already already used quite a lot of eggs from the ‘removed’ side so it’s not twice as quick, if you see what I mean? No not at all, this was all explained to me pre and post surgery and will have been to her too so it’s not like she thought she was infertile is all I’m saying (unless it went over her head and she never thought to google it!)
I see that’s so interesting! Thanks for explaining ☺

Reactions: 5
Would having an ectopic once increase the chances again? Either way she must be tit scared

Reactions: 1
Would having an ectopic once increase the chances again? Either way she must be tit scared
It wouldn't necessarily increase the chances, it can be totally random. She's obviously at a point in her pregnancy that they know it's in the right place and not an ectopic, so that'll be a relief for her.

Reactions: 8
So Holly has commented on Charlotte's post but nothing on her own IG, unlike Sophie, though Sophie looked a bit gutted in her stories. It's hard when all your friends seem to be moving to the next stage of life with weddings and babies and you're the only single one- I've been there!

I think Charlotte will get another MTV show of her own now following her through pregnancy and birth.
Holly has made a post on her own instagram now!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don't follow holly but just had a quick nosey and her accent still makes me laugh 😆 all the geordie shore girls sound exactly the same but Holly is from teesside where they have a different accent , same as Sam Gowland

Reactions: 9
I don't follow holly but just had a quick nosey and her accent still makes me laugh 😆 all the geordie shore girls sound exactly the same but Holly is from teesside where they have a different accent , same as Sam Gowland
Holly & Sam are from Middlesbrough, as is Abbie. Charlotte isn’t actually a ‘true’ Geordie either, she’s a mackem. I think some times with them the accents are stronger sounding if they’re all together.

Reactions: 7
Late to the party but I give her and her boyfriend another 3 months maximum.

Reactions: 9
There is a lot of assumption that its a mistake or she has tricked him.... It might have been planned by both of them.

She seems happy and sort of content/settled with him. Her parents seemed so pleased for her too, not at all like they were apprehensive etc.... even her Dad was over the moon saying how happy she seems lately as well. No Dad would say that unless he meant it.
She seemed settled and content with all her previous boyfriends though and they all ended up in tears…

Reactions: 6
Holly & Sam are from Middlesbrough, as is Abbie. Charlotte isn’t actually a ‘true’ Geordie either, she’s a mackem. I think some times with them the accents are stronger sounding if they’re all together.
I'm from not far from them and Hollies accent does sound put on to sound more geordie

Reactions: 6
Does anyone see it shame what these girls have done to their self's? I see photos of chloe ferry in the press and its not her! She was so insecure in the early days

Reactions: 12
Does anyone see it shame what these girls have done to their self's? I see photos of chloe ferry in the press and its not her! She was so insecure in the early days
It’s really sad, they all look like someone is making a horror film of the riddlers and they’re the cast. How they must feel to do that to themselves is unthinkable. I don’t like the way I look really or my body but I wouldn’t have surgery or anything to ‘fix it’, I just learn to love what I have and the fact they must feel worse inside than I do is heartbreaking because I know how hard it is for me. Also they’re never happy with the changes anyway, they get more and more work. Look at Katie price, how many boob jobs and facelifts has she had and she’s only in her early 40s but none of the surgery has made her happy with how she looks, so she needs another operation or the surgery she’s had needs to be fixed so there’s another operation. It’s horrible that plastic surgery as elective procedures exists - I don’t want to be like the whiny girl in mean girls but I wish everyone could just be happy with how they look and not feel like they need improvements.

Reactions: 13
It’s a shame Gary didn’t congratulate her publicly she did so to him on the Charlotte show and visibly found it difficult but did so to do the right thing

Reactions: 13
Yeah i remember she tweeted emma and congratualted her at the time but emma dosnt look like shes done the same

Reactions: 10
It’s a shame Gary didn’t congratulate her publicly she did so to him on the Charlotte show and visibly found it difficult but did so to do the right thing
Emma would be wearing his balls for earrings if he did! Seems Emma has basically forbidden Gaz from any contact with Charlotte.

Gaz isn't a decent person, never has been, so I don't think it would occur to him to congratulate Charlotte anyway.

Reactions: 35
It’s really sad, they all look like someone is making a horror film of the riddlers and they’re the cast. How they must feel to do that to themselves is unthinkable. I don’t like the way I look really or my body but I wouldn’t have surgery or anything to ‘fix it’, I just learn to love what I have and the fact they must feel worse inside than I do is heartbreaking because I know how hard it is for me. Also they’re never happy with the changes anyway, they get more and more work. Look at Katie price, how many boob jobs and facelifts has she had and she’s only in her early 40s but none of the surgery has made her happy with how she looks, so she needs another operation or the surgery she’s had needs to be fixed so there’s another operation. It’s horrible that plastic surgery as elective procedures exists - I don’t want to be like the whiny girl in mean girls but I wish everyone could just be happy with how they look and not feel like they need improvements.
The point you make about never feeling happy is very true. As someone who got addicted to fillers from 18 there is a strong possibility they seriously cannot see what they look like in the mirror. I used to get more and more and seriously think I looked the same as I did before 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.