Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't think this was a rave thread, but all I keep reading is how everyone's happy for her and how good of a mum she will be?
I'm happy for her in the sense of she's wanted this for a long time. However I still think she's a train wreck and I'm excited to see how this plays out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she wanted this
she wanted that
her family this
her family that

what about him and what he wants. sick of these women deciding for men. he had no choice let’s be honest
Is this post a joke? You know about condoms right? No man can ever claim he has no choice or was tricked, men have the ultimate choice by very simply wearing a condom.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That happened to me we were together 19 years (got preg by accident at 40) apparently i was trapping him :( and we split, probably the best decision we ever made, hes a present parent now and we are all happier
You hadn’t trapped him in the previous 19 years but after nearly two decades you decided that was the right time 😂

I didn't think this was a rave thread, but all I keep reading is how everyone's happy for her and how good of a mum she will be?
You can disagree with some behaviours or actions of a person but still be happy for them when they’ve been through something traumatic and come out the other side.

You can disagree with some behaviours or actions of a person but still be happy for them when they’ve been through something traumatic and come out the other side.

Reactions: 12
Happens every time an influencer who has a rant thread on here gets pregnant. I don’t mind the “happy for her” comments. It’s the personal antidotes about Betty who had a child with her bf after knowing him 4 months so that justifies Charlottes pregnancy that I couldn’t care less about :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Christ, I’m almost scared to post on this thread 😳 I’m actually really happy for her, it’s what she’s wanted for so long and probably part of the reason she goes from boyfriend to boyfriend, hopefully this will settle her down now. I think, like others have said, she just wants a baby and it doesn’t matter who the dad is, how longs she’s known him or if he’s going to be around in a years time. Hopefully this will be the making of her, she’s been through a lot of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So she’s pregnant, some people are pleased for her, some are waiting to see how the car crash turns out.

Let’s move on!

Reactions: 18
She's only doing what Cheryl Cole did and no one batted an eyelid with her and the teenybopper having a kid. Must be a Geordie thing 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
So Holly has commented on Charlotte's post but nothing on her own IG, unlike Sophie, though Sophie looked a bit gutted in her stories. It's hard when all your friends seem to be moving to the next stage of life with weddings and babies and you're the only single one- I've been there!

I think Charlotte will get another MTV show of her own now following her through pregnancy and birth.

Reactions: 21
Did anyone manage to dig up any dirt on the texting the ex thing mentioned a few pages back ? I’ve tried looking on his Instagram but it is private ?

Reactions: 4
So Holly has commented on Charlotte's post but nothing on her own IG, unlike Sophie, though Sophie looked a bit gutted in her stories. It's hard when all your friends seem to be moving to the next stage of life with weddings and babies and you're the only single one- I've been there!

I think Charlotte will get another MTV show of her own now following her through pregnancy and birth.
I think you will be right about her own show , someone one mentioned the charlotte show in a Q&A not long ago and I can't remember what she said but I'm sure it was something along the lines of "watch this space"

• Heart
Reactions: 5
bit random but has her friend Lauren broken up with her boyfriend? They stopped following each other but now he’s following her?

Reactions: 3
I think her caption is a bit odd, it’s very “me, myself and I”, “I’m have a baby” and his name just added in brackets.

ETA - but I don’t have kids so don’t know if that’s how the majority of women feel
I'm the exact same. When people say "me, myself and I" about things that are yours as a couple, but particularly about discussing weddings or children. I get people don't want to become a "we" person but there has to be a balance. Then again I'm also single and child free so maybe I'm being possessive over being a "me, myself and I" person! Lol.

Reactions: 2
Just came to this thread as I keep seeing misinformation about this on social media and as someone in the same boat it’s doing my head in… losing a Fallopian tube and ovary does not affect your ability to get pregnant or make it more difficult, it just means you will menopause at a slightly younger age. Of course if you lose both it’s a bit different!

Reactions: 4
Certain medications can lower the efficacy of the pill too. My anti epileptic meds are one of them for example. Some drs don’t tell you when they should or are just too lazy to and want you gone

Just came to this thread as I keep seeing misinformation about this on social media and as someone in the same boat it’s doing my head in… losing a Fallopian tube and ovary does not affect your ability to get pregnant or make it more difficult, it just means you will menopause at a slightly younger age. Of course if you lose both it’s a bit different!
How is this true? Don’t you ovulate from different ovaries each month (say for arguments sake three months from the left ovary, then one on the right as an example!). If you lose one then don’t you lose an opportunity as the other ovary may not release an egg that month?

not having a go so hope it doesn’t come across that way, I genuinely don’t understand how it works ☺

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.