Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People need to remember that no contraception is 100% effective either. Not like that has anything to do with this but people are going a bit OT

Reactions: 16
He didn't have a choice?

I have got to assume that this thread is 95% women and I cannot believe what I am reading.

No wonder the world treats us like tit and criticises every choice we make. Because we do it to each other!

Also I don't understand why people have assumed Jake didn't want a baby and was somehow hoodwinked into it. Bizarre. Absolutely bizarre.
So well said, I understand Charlotte has her flaws (doesn't everyone) but I truly believe her child will be loved unconditionally which is a privilege many children sadly don't have. I hope she finds love within herself and wish her a safe pregnancy

• Heart
Reactions: 35
People need to remember that no contraception is 100% effective either. Not like that has anything to do with this but people are going a bit OT

I agree. If my male partner tells me he’s wearing a condom I wouldn’t just come off the pill, if I didn’t want a child with that person I would want as much protection as possible.

I really don’t think Charlotte has somehow tricked him into having a baby because she’s so desperate to be a mother, she’s had plenty of boyfriends in the past and she has wanted kids since she was on GS and she’s never done it before, why would she do it to him.

Also let’s not pretend men never walk out on their pregnant partner/children, if he really didn’t want the child, he wouldn’t be there would he. He’s had choices all the way along.

I’m interested to see what kind of mum she will be, I’m sure her thread will get busier now than it has been.

Reactions: 14
I think her caption is a bit odd, it’s very “me, myself and I”, “I’m have a baby” and his name just added in brackets.

ETA - but I don’t have kids so don’t know if that’s how the majority of women feel

Reactions: 6
There is a lot of assumption that its a mistake or she has tricked him.... It might have been planned by both of them.

She seems happy and sort of content/settled with him. Her parents seemed so pleased for her too, not at all like they were apprehensive etc.... even her Dad was over the moon saying how happy she seems lately as well. No Dad would say that unless he meant it.

Reactions: 18
Awwww I’m actually buzzing for her. About the timing, an example my friend and her bloke recently got pregnant, it was planned, they’ve been together 4 years and treats her like absolute shite on his shoe and has recently kicked her out - on and off. Another friend accidentally fell pregnant within the same time frame and they’re happily still together married with 3 other kiddies. Time means nothing sometimes.

Reactions: 22
The reason I am not buzzing for her is because every single boyfriend has been 'the one' and 'different to everyone else', so what makes her think Jake is any different. Her judgement seems off. I have no judgement for people that have kids soon into a relationship, but I think for someone that thinks every single boyfriend is the absolute one to have a child so quick, this is a little hasty.

Reactions: 24
The reason I am not buzzing for her is because every single boyfriend has been 'the one' and 'different to everyone else', so what makes her think Jake is any different. Her judgement seems off. I have no judgement for people that have kids soon into a relationship, but I think for someone that thinks every single boyfriend is the absolute one to have a child so quick, this is a little hasty.
totally get what you’re saying but how do we know this was even planned? If it wasn’t and after what she been through I doubt anyone in her shoes would want an abortion, shes getting older now, finically stable, relationship seems to be going okay, Jake seems happy she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 9
I got pregnant twice whilst on the pill. Hadn't missed it, wasn't sick etc. It just didn't work!

We switched to condoms after the second time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just think things are very different than they used to be, it’s not uncommon for a child to be bought up in a broken home now, I’m not saying it’s less damaging but I know single women who have bought their children up amazingly well without the support of the fathers.
I think as long as you have enough love for that child and can support it financially then it doesn’t matter if the man turns out to be an hole. Most of them do anyway.

Reactions: 9
They will have congratulated her privately no doubt, however I did half expect gushing IG stories from both of them.
When Charlotte said in her YT video that her friends know but that she is 'telling Holly & Sophie tomorrow' I did think it was odd that she hadn't told them already as well. Maybe they're a bit miffed about it. Sophie has commented Charlottes post, nothing from Holly though.

I have a feeling Hollys wedding is in the next month or two, I'm sure Charlotte is a bridesmaid so maybe Holly feels she could have done with knowing as alterations would be needed to a dress. Then again with Charlottes history of the ectopic pregnancy she must have been terrified, so who can blame her for wanting to keep it to herself for as long as possible. Looking at her bump photos i'd say she's 20 weeks along. Did I hear in her YT video about it being 'final scan' too.
She did say final scan, but I assumed she meant ‘final one before her management oks her to tell people the news’. Everything gets signed off doesn’t it?

Reactions: 4
She did say final scan, but I assumed she meant ‘final one before her management oks her to tell people the news’. Everything gets signed off doesn’t it?
Oh I'm not sure. She seemed really toned and slim.... and then Terrys pics show her with quite a round bump. I don't think she has mentioned how far along she is though.

Reactions: 1
She’d of had it by herself if she could I reckon she just really wanted a baby. People can be together 10 years and still break up once it’s born and she’s financially stable enough to support the baby on her own if she had to
That happened to me we were together 19 years (got preg by accident at 40) apparently i was trapping him :( and we split, probably the best decision we ever made, hes a present parent now and we are all happier

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I didn't think this was a rave thread, but all I keep reading is how everyone's happy for her and how good of a mum she will be?

• Haha
I read that she lost an ovary and her Fallopian tube after her Eptopic pregnancy, no wonder she’s so over the moon. She genuinely must’ve believed it would never happen for her. There’s lots of guys around her age that want a baby, I’m sure they had the discussion and she got pregnant. A lot of my friends were the same, the length of time didn’t count for much, more financial stability and wanting a baby at a certain age..each to their own.

Its a thread yeah people can like her and people dont have to like her its peoples opinons .this isnt about her this is people happy about the fact shes pregnant after what shes been through

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tbh I don't think she cared who gave her a baby. As long as someone did. Which I can understand to an extent as she's been through a lot with the ectopic etc but I really don't think she was too fussed about who's sperm it was, she just wants to be a mum. Hopefully he is the one and they live happily ever after.....

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.