Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind Lauren. She seems cool.

Whatever happen to Mel?
Mentioned in eariler threads and it was on the Charlotte show but they first fell out over bear then made up and something she asked Mel to work for her give up her jobs she had and work for her and then apparently dropped her? Although I'm not sure on how true that is it all blew up on Charlotte show

I think Mel fell out with her over something involving Josh.
Think she didn't like josh at first as he said something about her years eariler but he said sorry it was bear they fell out over x

Reactions: 3
They were at a party or night out on the Charlotte show and fell out and charlotte and Lauren seemed confused but i think something happened off camera

Reactions: 2
I think Mel said she wanted to lose weight and Lauren and Charlotte booked gym classes and tried to push her into and she fell out with them both

Reactions: 5
As this always seems to be brought up every so often this was the last time they spoke there was 100% things going on behind the scenes which I think just escalated in the end, on tv. They had fallen out behind the scenes a few times during filming. Tbh I feel like they're both glad the friendship ended (moreso Charlotte I think, I remember her at the time liking comments about toxic friends etc) although it's not nice to lose a friend who is like family and you have known your whole life but if they both missed each other and wanted to work things out they'd still be friends now

Reactions: 4
As this always seems to be brought up every so often this was the last time they spoke there was 100% things going on behind the scenes which I think just escalated in the end, on tv. They had fallen out behind the scenes a few times during filming. Tbh I feel like they're both glad the friendship ended (moreso Charlotte I think, I remember her at the time liking comments about toxic friends etc) although it's not nice to lose a friend who is like family and you have known your whole life but if they both missed each other and wanted to work things out they'd still be friends now

Yeah that's what I remember that argument outside the party , yeah it's obvious other stuff went on that we haven't seen

Reactions: 4
Charlotte and Sophie look awful at The Brits.
Lauren looks amazing.
Just goes to show that money absolutely cannot buy everything.

Reactions: 11
I can’t stand Sophie, she always gets it wrong with fashion..she’s not fat but always goes for the packed meat look with clothes way too small. They’re not 18 anymore, they should dress more classy!

Charlotte and Sophie look awful at The Brits.
Lauren looks amazing.
Just goes to show that money absolutely cannot buy everything.

Reactions: 13

Thank you for this, I didn’t know what had happened. I just saw that Mel seemed to be missing a lot from charlottes stories etc.
at least I know now. Thank you.

Reactions: 1
She’s so cringey. The second the honeymoon phase is over she’ll be screaming at him for not “loving her like he used to” you can see it coming!

Reactions: 5
Lol I follow her boyfriend and he's as full on as her with the cringe, he's literally the boy version of her when it comes to the cringe levels 😅 I wouldn't be surprised if she was to announce they're expecting or engaged soon or something else big along those lines

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Did she get engaged ? She’s going on like she has ! So OTT
It’s funny cause Liam did the same with the balloons and flowers etc. Every fella she’s with she says this is the best most romantic … Christ change the record !!

Reactions: 6
Did she get engaged ? She’s going on like she has ! So OTT
It’s funny cause Liam did the same with the balloons and flowers etc. Every fella she’s with she says this is the best most romantic … Christ change the record !!
No its hollys bridemaid fitting .i think from what i saw

Reactions: 3
She split up with her last boyfriend in august and less than six months later she’s begging for her new boyfriend to propose. I don’t understand girls like her falling in love from one minute to the next. When I last split up with someone I didn’t even want to look at another man six months later 😂 doesn’t she have genuine feelings?!

Reactions: 17
She split up with her last boyfriend in august and less than six months later she’s begging for her new boyfriend to propose. I don’t understand girls like her falling in love from one minute to the next. When I last split up with someone I didn’t even want to look at another man six months later 😂 doesn’t she have genuine feelings?!
I know so true , if you loved someone enough to want to marry and have kids then surely it takes longer than that to move on , although if they did break up amicably like she said then her feelings can't have been that strong

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.