Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips are absolutely horrible I’m sorry so overfilled. The thing is because she’s clearly had so much put in there if she got them dissolved they would still be a fairly decent size for quite a while and then she could just add a little for a more natural pout.
When I had mine dissolved they disappeared straight away haha. My lips were wrinkly and they’re no where as stretched as hers, she’ll look like the end of a balloon.

Reactions: 6
Think she and her partner split and (assuming) looks like he was the one that ended it? Just going off how she's been this past week on her stories
Ah I like Lauren, I’m sad that they have split up. He was a million percent punching, he absolutely adores himself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Weird bellybutton lol
I think she’s had a tummy tuck.
Her loyal followers are telling her that she doesn’t have to justify if she has or hasn’t.
But she should… cause she has a Fitness app and dvd out that she’s promoting and saying that her stomach looks like that.
Compared to her belly button before and now… there’s major difference.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s had a tummy tuck.
Her loyal followers are telling her that she doesn’t have to justify if she has or hasn’t.
But she should… cause she has a Fitness app and dvd out that she’s promoting and saying that her stomach looks like that.
Compared to her belly button before and now… there’s major difference.
100% I wouldn't care if she had had a tummy tuck or not, her body her choice and all that. But when she's trying to sell a fitness app under the false pretense of that being why she looks like she does it bloody disgusting. They should have full disclosure by law I think. Targeting vulnerable people. That Charlotte Dawson in the same, she's clearly been on a vlcd diet 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 16
100% I wouldn't care if she had had a tummy tuck or not, her body her choice and all that. But when she's trying to sell a fitness app under the false pretense of that being why she looks like she does it bloody disgusting. They should have full disclosure by law I think. Targeting vulnerable people. That Charlotte Dawson in the same, she's clearly been on a vlcd diet 😒
I don’t understand how the fitness experts can associate themselves with it tbh. Well I do it involves money, but surely it calls their credibility into question.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how the fitness experts can associate themselves with it tbh. Well I do it involves money, but surely it calls their credibility into question.
God yeah I never thought of that!! Money talks obviously 🤮 but they are obviously 'experts' to avoid!

Reactions: 3
Why is Lauren at the brits
Think Charlotte or Adam invited her/got her a ticket, they're all there + think Charlotte's treating her to a little getaway from her current situation

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.