Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she and her partner split and (assuming) looks like he was the one that ended it? Just going off how she's been this past week on her stories
Yeah I think you are right.He does look camp etc and trowels on the makeup!Must be so horrible for her 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yeah I think you are right.He does look camp etc and trowels on the makeup!Must be so horrible for her 😓
I always find it so strange how couples can be together for so long before having kids and then they have a baby together and split, so horrible to think you have a future and family with someone and end up a single mum/co-parenting, but who knows maybe space or a split can help and if not and they’re better apart it’s not the end of the world. I know what you guys mean though he definitely gives off bi vibes (nothing wrong with that just an observation before people start coming for me 😅)

Reactions: 7
Just seen a tiktok of hers where she does a celeb look alike and it give her Tom Holland and her caption is something like who is that so naturally her comments are filled with wtf how don’t you know Spider-Man so she’s pinned a comment being like Bahahahahahahahhaaha I will never not find loads of stroppy teenagers of Tik Tok kicking off I don’t watch SPIDER MAN 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and I’m like are you just doing this for engagement coz I find it hard to believe she doesn’t know who he is even if she hasn’t seen spider man, I’m sure she knows who zendaya is and Tom Holland is everywhere lol

Reactions: 8
Lol had to go check and tbh I wouldn't put it past her that she doesn't know who either of them are especially when it's showing half a face of someone. I've noticed a lot of times she's quite behind in trends, shows and celebs - for someone who spends so much time on her phone and being in the media/public eye for as long as she has she's quite outdated and hasn't got a clue most of the time 😅 unless you're like some young or big influencer on instagram, tik tok or YouTube she'll know who you are. But yeah that partly has to do with the engagement funny thing is her half of her face actually kinda looks like it could be Tom 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Think she and her partner split and (assuming) looks like he was the one that ended it? Just going off how she's been this past week on her stories
Aw be a shame if they have they've been together what seems like forever in my view he's punching

Reactions: 3
Had they already got married or were due to?
It was cancelled sure it was booked then covid hit. Don't think there was another reason .... but they hadn't booked it again.

I'm shocked they've split like , didn't realise until I came on here as I haven't watched her stories in a while. She's deleted all photos of him by the looks of it .

Think they were meant to get married April last year after changing it a few times(?) due to all the restrictions but they had cancelled it months prior and she was/found out she was pregnant.

I'm curious now , I've noticed her and Charlotte have unfollowed him. What has she said/done giving the impression he ended it?

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed she’s uploading more on YouTube now.
She popped up on my recommendation for ‘Hauls’
I’m surprised to be honest, because she rarely uploads.

Reactions: 2
That’s so sad that Lauren and Glen have split especially now there’s a baby in the picture. Shame they came across as a nice couple on the Charlotte Show and he seemed really excited when they spoke about their future plans.

Reactions: 11
That’s so sad that Lauren and Glen have split especially now there’s a baby in the picture. Shame they came across as a nice couple on the Charlotte Show and he seemed really excited when they spoke about their future plans.
I know so sad wonder what has happened 😕

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.