Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this website ,it is quality ha ha enjoyable reading...........never heard of this girl just imaged ,dear god above ,these women and their blokes are like they have come out of some factory in china making cheap copies of normal looking people

1645632478738.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I just couldn't imagine liking/loving someone that long since we broke up , especially going from your 20s to 30s , everything changes so much
It is weird isn’t it. I understand thinking fondly of your first love for example, I know I do. But I certainly don’t think 12 years later as a nearly 30 year old woman that somehow we could have worked 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Just found this website ,it is quality ha ha enjoyable reading...........never heard of this girl just imaged ,dear god above ,these women and their blokes are like they have come out of some factory in china making cheap copies of normal looking people

View attachment 1082751
Welcome!
You have pretty much hit the nail on the head there. A conveyer belt of manufactured influencers/reality tv stars all via China and Turkey for the teeth!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s a shame that she got involved with the narcissistic likes of Gaz and Bear. She’s got character and is often quite funny, those two are completely vile and charmless, and I believe did a number on her self esteem.

Reactions: 17
Oh my god I hope that’s some god awful filter and not her face. She looks like a cross between a cartoon and a facial reconstruction.

Reactions: 11
And they are getting even bigger 🙄honestly she must realise the mess she looks. She really has gone too far now. Just a sorry state nowadays. Hate the constant touching of the hair to pull it forward cos of her receding hairline
It's awful. Her nose looks like it's collapsing in on its self. The lips are massive and the migration towards her nose is 🤢 its always people with the money that's surgery is shocking.

Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness she looks totally botched now. She was so pretty before all this surgery and filler.

Reactions: 7
Joshua ritchie is having a baby with georgia harrison .
There’s a lot of comments on it saying they’re taking the piss because she’s been posting herself drinking? Literally 7 hours before he posted that as well? I would hope they’re not joking because that’s an awful thing to joke about.

Reactions: 4
There’s a lot of comments on it saying they’re taking the piss because she’s been posting herself drinking? Literally 7 hours before he posted that as well? I would hope they’re not joking because that’s an awful thing to joke about.
Yeah ive just seen that .im not sure then tbh

Reactions: 1
Breakdown from Charlotte coming in 3...2...1
Most random coupling ever lol. But yeah Charlotte will defo have a meltdown… she wants babies and marriage so bad that she forces it so early on in a relationship and that alone would scare a lot of guys off. I feel that a lot of the guys she dated stay with her for a certain amount of time to boost their profile and then leave which is pretty sad actually… not saying the whole relationship isn’t genuine but her status in the industry definitely keep them around.
I never get why she’s so emotionally attached to exes though as she moves on so quick. She’s had 3 boyfriends since Josh but it will stick trigger her, I don’t think she gives herself enough time to process a break up and that’s why when they move on or make a big commitment she’s so upset 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Most random coupling ever lol. But yeah Charlotte will defo have a meltdown… she wants babies and marriage so bad that she forces it so early on in a relationship and that alone would scare a lot of guys off. I feel that a lot of the guys she dated stay with her for a certain amount of time to boost their profile and then leave which is pretty sad actually… not saying the whole relationship isn’t genuine but her status in the industry definitely keep them around.
I never get why she’s so emotionally attached to exes though as she moves on so quick. She’s had 3 boyfriends since Josh but it will stick trigger her, I don’t think she gives herself enough time to process a break up and that’s why when they move on or make a big commitment she’s so upset 😔
That’s why she needs to be alone after the end of each relationship to actually heal from it. People don’t say it for the sake of it it really does help having time alone after a breakup. She still thinks of her exs as hers you can tell by the way she talks about Gary.

She’ll be gutted he’s having a baby with someone else though as he always said he wasn’t ready. Maybe now he’s met the right person he is who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t think marriage and kids will ever happen for Charlotte I really don’t

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.