Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know so true , if you loved someone enough to want to marry and have kids then surely it takes longer than that to move on , although if they did break up amicably like she said then her feelings can't have been that strong
saying that she does say that about every person she’s with. Do we know how old the new love of her life is?

saying that she does say that about every person she’s with. Do we know how old the new love of her life is?
True. I don't have a clue , all I know is what's been said on here. I think there's someone who knows more about him though....

Reactions: 3
Yeah the more her relationship with Jake develops and the things she says and does (although 90% of it she has said about previous boyfriends 🙃😅) for him, the more clear it is that her and Liam's relationship was just pure convenience.

He's the same age as her

Reactions: 4
She split up with her last boyfriend in august and less than six months later she’s begging for her new boyfriend to propose. I don’t understand girls like her falling in love from one minute to the next. When I last split up with someone I didn’t even want to look at another man six months later 😂 doesn’t she have genuine feelings?!
She makes me think of that meme/twitter screenshot from years ago which was something like

girl - he’s my world

me - he’s your fourth ‘my world’ in six months, are you creating a universe?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is coming across as very desperate to settle down. I think she sees how happy Holly is and niw thinks well gotta be the same. How about take time to see if the current relationship will work, take time to get to know each other and stop rushing, hence she makes the same mistakes over and over again. Similar to another ex GS colleague. It's like she has a plan to be married by a set time and kids etc

Reactions: 11
She is coming across as very desperate to settle down. I think she sees how happy Holly is and niw thinks well gotta be the same. How about take time to see if the current relationship will work, take time to get to know each other and stop rushing, hence she makes the same mistakes over and over again. Similar to another ex GS colleague. It's like she has a plan to be married by a set time and kids etc
And j do understand she's now in her 30s and wanted a baby long by now but life dosent work out the way you want it too at times no matter how hard you try to make it work can sadly see this one going tits up too realtionships don't work for her but she's not allowing herself time to enjoy her own company and getting used to it she just dives in and she's admitted she hates being single and on her own she's not in realtionships for the right reason

Reactions: 6
And j do understand she's now in her 30s and wanted a baby long by now but life dosent work out the way you want it too at times no matter how hard you try to make it work can sadly see this one going tits up too realtionships don't work for her but she's not allowing herself time to enjoy her own company and getting used to it she just dives in and she's admitted she hates being single and on her own she's not in realtionships for the right reason
Yep exactly it like she has to follow the book, but it's her life try and be happy. Yes happy now but for how long. The arguments will start as they live in 2 different places so it will happen and same old story happens.

Reactions: 5
She’s desperate to portray how happy she is but she comes across as extremely lost and, actually, quite unhinged. Every boyfriend she’s had it’s immediately so intense and that she wants to marry them and have babies. Does she even realise what marriage means? And how hard being a parent really is? She seems to just want to tick them off and that’s it, not thinking of the reality of the situation. She has no idea!

She’s desperate to portray how happy she is but she comes across as extremely lost and, actually, quite unhinged. Every boyfriend she’s had it’s immediately so intense and that she wants to marry them and have babies. Does she even realise what marriage means? And how hard being a parent really is? She seems to just want to tick them off and that’s it, not thinking of the reality of the situation. She has no idea!
And l always think her house looks like a tip ,when she is showing off some piece of crap fashion in the mirror the place is a dump in the background. Can only imagine what it would be like with kids

Reactions: 3
Does anyone watch the Geordies React videos on YouTube? I’ve just seen the one from today and Charlottes saying she believes the reason why her and Gary didn’t work back then is because she was ugly and if she looked like she does now it would have been totally different and they’d still be together now.

Totally. Deluded 😳😳😳😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
That’s so sad if she thinks that. Oh dear she really needs to learn to love herself and not chase what ifs.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone watch the Geordies React videos on YouTube? I’ve just seen the one from today and Charlottes saying she believes the reason why her and Gary didn’t work back then is because she was ugly and if she looked like she does now it would have been totally different and they’d still be together now.

Totally. Deluded 😳😳😳😳
I’m not being funny but Gary isn’t all that at all .

Reactions: 28
She still holds a torch for Gary. She just can't stop mentioning their history, and talking about them being together. Poor lass.

No guy is worth pining over for so long, but Gary especially isn't. He was, and still is, so boring. His entire personality was pulling and trying to be the alpha. He wasn't funny, is thick as a brick and is so selfish, shallow and up himself.

I always thought Charlotte had more chemistry with Scott too.

Reactions: 24
I just couldn't imagine liking/loving someone that long since we broke up , especially going from your 20s to 30s , everything changes so much

Reactions: 14
She still holds a torch for Gary. She just can't stop mentioning their history, and talking about them being together. Poor lass.

No guy is worth pining over for so long, but Gary especially isn't. He was, and still is, so boring. His entire personality was pulling and trying to be the alpha. He wasn't funny, is thick as a brick and is so selfish, shallow and up himself.

I always thought Charlotte had more chemistry with Scott too.
I agree I thought she had more chemistry with Scott and even though Scott is also an idiot at least he actually had a personality. Once Gary stopped pulling on GShore he may aswell have not been there because he faded into the background, especially once Charlotte left because then there was no interesting storyline with him.

I think she’s set on Gary being “the one that got away” instead of “the one that left me to go shag girls while I was at home at risk of dying”. No matter whether she told him to stay or not if he loved her he would have come home from EOTB and she needs to understand that. Her mentality is absolutely clapped and she really need to go to therapy about it and him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.