Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Abbie holborns stories you can really see how empty it is! They must be making a loss on the show given how few tickets they’ll have sold. It is a bit cringe…I just don’t understand why people would give their money to see them. Also on Sophie’s stories scotty t looked really unwell!

Reactions: 9
C9BB72E1-9FEB-4854-80E0-65C422774DB6.jpeg

I seriously underestimated you all when you said Scott looks in a bad way. Jesus Christ what has happened to him. He doesn’t look well at all 😕

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Was he part of the show? I didn’t see him in anyone’s stories after that one!

Reactions: 2
Oh god just seen a pic of her from last night in Newcastle. What has she done to her face she looks like The Scream by Edvard Münch. She needs to stop with the fillers and surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On Abbie holborns stories you can really see how empty it is! They must be making a loss on the show given how few tickets they’ll have sold. It is a bit cringe…I just don’t understand why people would give their money to see them. Also on Sophie’s stories scotty t looked really unwell!
It’s like watching an episode of GS

it’s hard to believe they’re all 30 odd. I can’t manage one wine now without a headache the next day. I dunno how it hasn’t got boring, also don’t understand why Sophie doesn’t have a thread she is the MOST annoying entitled bleep from gs
I see Sophie & the boyf have stopped following each other too. And he posted a cryptic quote today ..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell! He looks ill..
It’s sad how things turn out. The things people do for fame and a quick cheque. It’s all fun and games partying and getting up to all sorts in your 20’s but everything catches up with you eventually.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else getting weird vibes from Charlotte atm? She’s trying so hard on her story to look like the life and soul of the party but it comes across so unnatural and that she was just annoying everyone, also her face, it doesn’t look right at all.

Reactions: 9
Think partially has to do with her tour, (I know she has been more out there before the tour started but it's been more evident lately) she got alot of mixed reviews in Birmingham, that she obviously didn't like, and since that show she's trying hard to hold onto that party girl image as long as she can so being more out there cause in reality yeah she's a party girl but she's actually a bore who prefers to stay in. (Don't worry I'm too a bore who prefers to stay in 🤣) This won't last too long feel like she's making up for lost time she missed out on from the past year and a half. And also 100% has to do with the guy she's seeing at the minute as well. She's definitely trying to impress him more with her party ways and being OTT as per. Usually that scares the guys away 🤣 but for her seems to be the opposite.

Reactions: 5
Think partially has to do with her tour, (I know she has been more out there before the tour started but it's been more evident lately) she got alot of mixed reviews in Birmingham, that she obviously didn't like, and since that show she's trying hard to hold onto that party girl image as long as she can so being more out there cause in reality yeah she's a party girl but she's actually a bore who prefers to stay in. (Don't worry I'm too a bore who prefers to stay in 🤣) This won't last too long feel like she's making up for lost time she missed out on from the past year and a half. And also 100% has to do with the guy she's seeing at the minute as well. She's definitely trying to impress him more with her party ways and being OTT as per. Usually that scares the guys away 🤣 but for her seems to be the opposite.
Is she still seeing that Jake bloke? I thought it was just for that week? #cynic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.