Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally the weirdest body I’ve ever seen … she’s clearly had SO much work done! I’m not sure she can give herself as much credit as she seems too for it!

Reactions: 14
Really getting bored of her body checks every single day. Does this woman not have other priorities than making sure she’s skinny? This can be so triggering for some and it’s not good for her young followers.
View attachment 825999
Would love to see it without her breathing in and editing the pic 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
Would love to see it without her breathing in and editing the pic 👍🏻
you will be waiting a long time, she’s clearly trying to make Liam see what he’s missing, her rare chest belly button 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone proposed on stage last night.. I mean, congrats to them but what a place to do it 😂 whether you like her or not you gotta give it to her though, 10 years in the spotlight, and she's still somewhat relevant and able to bring the crowds in just by being her dysfunctional self. Some only wish to have that longevity. But I think she knows though that this isn't going to last much longer and is milking it for what it's worth.

Sidenote: did anyone see her post and delete on her story which was most likely meant for her close friends? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 2
Someone proposed on stage last night.. I mean, congrats to them but what a place to do it 😂 whether you like her or not you gotta give it to her though, 10 years in the spotlight, and she's still somewhat relevant and able to bring the crowds in just by being her dysfunctional self. Some only wish to have that longevity. But I think she knows though that this isn't going to last much longer and is milking it for what it's worth.

Sidenote: did anyone see her post and delete on her story which was most likely meant for her close friends? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
I agree re wtf why would you choose to propose there 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴 didn’t see the story what was it? Thought for sure with that crowd their night would be quite rowdy but we never seem to see it these days. Hate the close friends insta makes you wonder what you must be missing!

Reactions: 1
I agree re wtf why would you choose to propose there 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴 didn’t see the story what was it? Thought for sure with that crowd their night would be quite rowdy but we never seem to see it these days. Hate the close friends insta makes you wonder what you must be missing!

I s'pose if you're the sort of bottom feeder that would pay money for an evening to watch a woman who's famous for pissing the bed, it's not too much of a surprise.

Reactions: 5

What did it say?

Lol whoops forgot about this and for some reason don't get notified

Right! You just know you're missing out on all the good tit 😂 I remember when Charlotte was in South Africa for I'm a Celeb just before they started filming and obviously No one could know she was there, she accidentally posted to her stories that she was on a safari 🤣 which were obviously meant for the close friends. They were quickly deleted.

She posted yesterday a video of her and her new guy on the couch with the words "I'm marrying this man" 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 you could only see half of his face/eye as it was covered with his phone. They have been together all week, no posts of the other, other than a tag from him, but it's been obvious they have been together they have hid it well if you're not paying attention and then she goes and posts that which was not long deleted after 🤣 why is she like this? 😩

I really belive that she is going to have a baby soon .especially with her post the other day about been broody

I really belive that she is going to have a baby soon .especially with her post the other day about been broody
Yep totally agree. I know she has those moments when she's talking about kids but what seemed like 100 posts of her friends kids and the grid post the other week plus all the comments she was replying to made me believe she was pregnant already or planning on getting pregnant soon with how a bit ott she was. And knowing she is seeing someone in the back of my mind I was thinking are you trying to chase this guy away with all of these posts? 😂 it's only been a few weeks lol. I can see her getting pregnant with someone she hasn't been with for very long or sperm donor but don't think she'll go down that route

Last edited:
I kinda think she might go down the sperm dona route .if the next relatationship doesn't work but then again I think she gets into relationships quickly because she does want to settle down quickly and have a baby and that's why her relationships don't work because she just wants to settle down

This excessive exercise is not healthy. She must be very lonely.
I think she wants to be healthy and good on her, but yes agree with you. Binge then punish herself back in the gym. Not sure I'd want to do this but she seems to have decided she has to be thin and that's it. To me I'd rather be happy first then if I wanted to be, think about my weight

Don't usually follow Charlotte as I'm not a fan at all, in fact don't like any of the GS lot. Find them all a hot mess. But her insta stories of her exercising seemed a bit much! She already so tiny bless her. She just always seems so unhappy to me- never happy with her appearance or with her relationships. .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.