Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear I heard somewhere, could have been on here, that Charlotte was really bad for Ket? The night on the Charlotte Show where she was at that event and ended up throwing up all over herself and her dad had to carry her home, apparently she was off her head on ket. Would also explain the constant pissing herself, Ket absolutely wrecks your bladder

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Isn’t this the speculated reason that marine has ‘bladdah’ problems now? It’s hard to imagine they aren’t/haven’t all been on something
Yeah I think so, it’s what I believe anyway. 10+ years of drinking and partying almost every night, they’ve got to be on something

Reactions: 9
As for Sophie not showing up on Charlotte’s live tour dates - maybe she brings different GS members on tour for different dates? Starting with Nathan? Wonder if Holly will make an appearance? Marnie definitely won’t as she’d like us to believe she’s too cool for school, but the reality is none of the girls (bar cousin Sophie) really liked her on GS. It was because she was so bleeping beautiful and such a threat, sadly for her now her face matches her personality. 😞 Also Marnie broke girl code and shagged Gaz, despite him being Charlotte’s ex.

Isn’t this the speculated reason that marine has ‘bladdah’ problems now? It’s hard to imagine they aren’t/haven’t all been on something
Did you mean to spell it Marine? Pissing myself here! Wink wink!

Reactions: 6
Aye they all freaked when Marnie joined because she was gorgeous. Then Chloe swans in and their her bestie straight away. Girls can be such arseholes sometimes.

Scott and Marty got kicked off for doing coke I'm sure? They were all definitely on something.

Reactions: 15
1000% she is, remember when josh did his insta story saying she was constantly on the gear. Her bleeping mum looks constantly spaced out like shes on a different planet
I think he said she was on ket.

Proper dirty drug that is.

Reactions: 5
At what point did someone think I know let’s try a horse tranq and see what happens? I never understand why anyone would willingly take a medication for an animal 4x bigger than them then be surprised is trashes their renal system?
I’m so sorry you got spiked that must have been so frightening.

Reactions: 17
I got spiked with it once at Fabric. Couldn't move and was totally out of it. Horrific.

I cannot understand why you would voluntarily take it.
I was a big festival goer and thought right I know a dealer here (don't I'm ashamed of it) 🤣 got what I thought was c0ke had such a bad reaction (not expecting sympathy btw totally my fault for even going near substances) the next Tuesday I got a text oh sorry bout that I gave you wrong bag I gave you ket 😭😭😭 never again like you say I don't know how people volunteery take it

Reactions: 7
I take valium often (somnipathy) and I imagine ket is similar to dropping that (but more severe) in terms of knocking you out? How is that a party drug?

Reactions: 1
I got spiked with it once at Fabric. Couldn't move and was totally out of it. Horrific.

I cannot understand why you would voluntarily take it.
I was spiked aswell, ended up in hospital at 18, hands down the worse thing I’ve ever gone through. I would never want to do it.

• Sad
  • Wow
I attended one of Charlotte's show. My friend thought it'd be lols and a tit show but was curious. And it was.

First, she shows the audience a video of tv shows she's been in, occasionally pausing to give one sentence comments. I remember one was about how she had no lips back then.

She put two golden tickets under the peoples chairs, if they won, they could sit at at a small table and chairs right in front of the stage. I think the 2nd winners, because she did it before after the "interval", got a lapdance from Scott.

Scott doesn't look right atm. Muscle wastage galore.

So she had an q & a. Nathan went around the whole building with a mic, so people could ask their question. There was this really awkward girl who asked "Why are you so insecure?" Those exact words. And it was awkward because no one could get on what she was actually asking. I think she meant to say "How do you deal with insecurity?" but it came out like that, because the woman who answered the question mentioned something about feeling insecure herself. She got the answer "You think I'm insecure? I think I look pretty hot tonight" But the girl had to ask 3 times. It was such an awkward situation.

Then it was dares, with Scott and Nathan. No one ever has any imagination bar kissing. So it was a lot like "I dare you to kiss Scott" from Nathan. "I dare you to kiss Scott" from Charlotte to Nathan. I think Scott had to kiss an many people as he could in a certain time frame. So 30ish people got to kiss Scotty T.

Then they're finished the dares, chatting, then Charlotte turns to everyone "Right, I'm going to do meet and greets now."

Not a good bye or end of show note. Like the lights remained dimmed for 15 minutes, before I guess the controller was like "I guess it's over." People legit spent those 15 minutes going "is it over?" again and again. Everyone was so confused because she didn't even end the show, just walked off stage. Not even a good bye.

I thought it'd be a tit show and it was.

It was obvious that they were winging it and have no real ideas, other than video, a and q and dares.

Also, before Charlotte comes on stage, there is a video of Sophie trying to find her so she can be ready for the show and I think she catches Charlotte doing something sexual. But Sophie is like "Charl! Hurry up! The Show!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Scotty t kissing so many people during a pandemic sounds great 🤦🏼‍♀️
It was really ick, because people were legit lining up like at school at dinnertime. And he didn't even get to every lady who wanted to kiss him. Some people were real thirsty.

He doesn't look well though.

Reactions: 12
I am so sad about how she looks so awful and unrecognisable now. Why do all these ‘celebs’ ruin themselves with all that surgery and injections, I just keep seeing Michael Jackson resemblance.

Edit: drugs probably contributed to how she looks too.

I am so sad about how she looks so awful and unrecognisable now. Why do all these ‘celebs’ ruin themselves with all that surgery and injections, I just keep seeing Michael Jackson resemblance.

Edit: drugs probably contributed to how she looks too.
she’s disgusting now! sorry if that upsets anyone but she is, it’s all fake too, god knows what she looks like in person, shame I really liked her on gs, now her and Sophie are 30 odd, I find them very pathetic

Reactions: 13
she’s disgusting now! sorry if that upsets anyone but she is, it’s all fake too, god knows what she looks like in person, shame I really liked her on gs, now her and Sophie are 30 odd, I find them very pathetic
It's the truth.I hate saying this too, but she's physically repulsive now and she was perfectly nice looking when she was on GS.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.