Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah after her weight loss DVD when she went into the geordie shore house with the orange dress on she was gorgeous. So sad she's done what she's done. It's scary how these women can't even see what they are doing to themselves and think they look good, like chloe ferry.

Reactions: 10
Yeah after her weight loss DVD when she went into the geordie shore house with the orange dress on she was gorgeous. So sad she's done what she's done. It's scary how these women can't even see what they are doing to themselves and think they look good, like chloe ferry.
And sadly these women are influencing the younger generation who mainly want to go on love Island as a career.

Reactions: 4
It’s blatantly body dysmorphia and for people to not think that’s obvious and call her disgusting looking is contributing to the problem, she can’t reverse her nose jobs and what not, she can only get more surgery to fix what is “disgusting looking” and in result making it worse. Sometimes it’s best to keep your mouth shut.

Reactions: 15
It’s blatantly body dysmorphia and for people to not think that’s obvious and call her disgusting looking is contributing to the problem, she can’t reverse her nose jobs and what not, she can only get more surgery to fix what is “disgusting looking” and in result making it worse. Sometimes it’s best to keep your mouth shut.
thats why I said it here and instead didn’t post her a letter telling her I find her disgusting, if she reads here, whoops 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

So no-one should criticise her looks in case she decides to get more surgery? Sorry, but she is a very influential 'celebrity' who a lot of young people look up to and she is normalising butchering your looks. She would be better off getting intense therapy and taking herself out of the spotlight. But that won't happen because she has no way to make ££££.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is a public figure who has monetised every aspect of her life and appearance.It is not "blatantly body dysmorphia",you don't know she has that.She 's a damaged,once attractive woman who has disfigured herself.

• Heart
I think she could get all her fillers dissolved at least. Her nose though? I don't think there's much she can do about that. Maybe the botched body guys? Being genuine here.

Reactions: 1
I see it's the bigger home coming gig tonight. Sophie is there. Wonder if any of the GS lot other than Scott and Nathan will be there? Can imagine the after party 😂 might go onto until 6am!

Reactions: 1
Longer than 6am with the amount they will be showing up their noses 🤣
it’s hard to believe they’re all 30 odd. I can’t manage one wine now without a headache the next day. I dunno how it hasn’t got boring, also don’t understand why Sophie doesn’t have a thread she is the MOST annoying entitled bleep from gs

it’s hard to believe they’re all 30 odd. I can’t manage one wine now without a headache the next day. I dunno how it hasn’t got boring, also don’t understand why Sophie doesn’t have a thread she is the MOST annoying entitled bleep from gs
She does have her own thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just seen Bethans stories of Charlotte's show. It looks so so so bad. I'm embarassed for her.

I don’t think it’s just surgery making her nose worse when its clear it is also rotting away with drugs.

If that is the case I pray she fixes her issues before she ruins herself any more. She could be a great influencer talking about the bad side of her surgeries and drugs but nope she carries on.

Most of the Geordies were there and yeah everything they're posting just looks 🙈 seems very unorganized and messy, plus for it being the "home" show thought the crowd would be more full hardly anyone there. But I think she might of known it wasn't going to be a big crowd as her popularity in Newcastle isn't anywhere near as what it used to be. Her show for tomorrow though is meant to be the biggest crowd yet with close to over 900 tickets sold. Good luck with that 😬. I don't get or understand this tour of hers even when she did her trial show 2 years ago I just kept thinking why?! Out of all the things her management could've come up with that was different from the rest and this was it 🙃 This would of made much more sense back in her mid 20s at the peak of her career

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.