Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually so sad that she has said the most important thing in a relationship is sex. Yes it’s important and you have to have that passion and attraction but there is SO much more to a proper loving, committed relationship- which is evidently something she’s never experienced

Reactions: 17
It’s actually so sad that she has said the most important thing in a relationship is sex. Yes it’s important and you have to have that passion and attraction but there is SO much more to a proper loving, committed relationship- which is evidently something she’s never experienced
Since I’ve moved in with my other half, it’s not as important. Still a big part but day to day stuff takes over.

Reactions: 6
What a stupid comment for her to make. You can have the best sex with someone and they can still be untrustworthy and treat u like tit so that’s clearly where she’s going wrong

Reactions: 17
If she genuinely believes that sex is the most important thing in a relationship then that demonstrates without a shadow of a doubt how incredibly immature and unworldly she is. It makes me die inside to think that anyone past the age of 25 would genuinely belive that. It also demonstrates nicely why she's never had a decent relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If she genuinely believes that sex is the most important thing in a relationship then that demonstrates without a shadow of a doubt how incredibly immature and unworldly she is. It makes me die inside to think that anyone past the age of 25 would genuinely belive that. It also demonstrates nicely why she's never had a decent relationship.
Where did she speak about this?

Here. She's only laughing with this though cause she posted the same thing yesterday not long after she did the poll and was shocked at the % then quickly deleted it. Think then she realised that majority value more in relationships than just sex.
Well that explains why she always ends up with dickheads that just want a shag or her money

Reactions: 12
Tbf having sex is probably more important to her cos she has the time, most people her age are stressed about bills, working full time, have children. She’s the same pathetic 18 year old she was when we first seen her

Reactions: 11
But she’s so evidently desperate to have a husband and children yet is seeking a relationship where sex is the most important aspect of it … such a contradiction of values

Reactions: 14
But she’s so evidently desperate to have a husband and children yet is seeking a relationship where sex is the most important aspect of it … such a contradiction of values
she needs therapy before she even starts a relationship like that, so obvious she hasn’t healed from the tit show of men in her life. It’s a shame but only she can help herself

Reactions: 4
Tbf having sex is probably more important to her cos she has the time, most people her age are stressed about bills, working full time, have children. She’s the same pathetic 18 year old she was when we first seen her
I’m the same age as charlotre have no kids though but believe me sex isn’t the most important thing in a relationship she needs to grow up a bit

Reactions: 6
But think of what she has done, as in on GS maybe its all she knows? Pretty sad really as old but not wiser. So someone actually loving you is less important than sex. Unless she is saying that only for attention 🤨

Reactions: 5
But think of what she has done, as in on GS maybe its all she knows? Pretty sad really as old but not wiser. So someone actually loving you is less important than sex. Unless she is saying that only for attention 🤨
I think she genuinely thinks that unfortunately which explains her dating history. Her lifestyle /celeb status probably prevents some decent men in her life? How could she meet someone organically like in Tesco or something?🙊

I think she genuinely thinks that unfortunately which explains her dating history. Her lifestyle /celeb status probably prevents some decent men in her life? How could she meet someone organically like in Tesco or something?🙊
So true but even if she went on tinder she'd still pick a complete twit. It's just how she is. Can you imagine her with a non famous chap normal job no fake teeth or fake tan? Nope she sadly has a type

Well that explains why she always ends up with dickheads that just want a shag or her money
Remember when josh ranted saying I absolutely did not go with char for her money I earn my own then went do you want to ask who really uses Charlotte for her money and I actually agreed with him

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Really getting bored of her body checks every single day. Does this woman not have other priorities than making sure she’s skinny? This can be so triggering for some and it’s not good for her young followers.
91A5DC56-9081-45A6-A578-A98CED059234.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Really getting bored of her body checks every single day. Does this woman not have other priorities than making sure she’s skinny? This can be so triggering for some and it’s not good for her young followers.
View attachment 825999
Does she not see how bad it looks?! That's the weirdest torso I've ever seen. The bellybutton. It's practically on her chest, duck me. She's botched from head to toe.

Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has been covered but why the duck is her belly button so high?? That’s actually terrifying hahaha

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.