Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds awfully mean, but is meant in a positive way…maybe she should apply to go on Botched in the US. Dr Nassif is incredible at nose reconstructions and could possibly improve what has happened. Just my thoughts on the nose as I feel sorry for her as she researched it and went to a reputable surgeon

Reactions: 8
I do wonder what her nose would've looked like if she didn't over fill her face with filler? It went all down hill from there. When she got her nose done she was skinny so all her features on her face were as well. Now I've never had any surgery but wouldn't her nose have been constructed? (Is that the word 😅) To the way her facial structure was at the time? Fluctuating weight, filler and then breaking her nose played huge factors. She's said a few times after getting it done she was nervous for the swelling to go down as her nose was so small. When she broke her nose her nose actually looked quite cute and good 😅 but only because of the swelling

Reactions: 6
Have just found this thread and been reading through. Saw a comment a bit earlier on saying how Charlotte always tries to match what Gary does in terms of meeting someone/having kids. Must say I disagree with this, I think she just genuinely wants to meet someone and settle down. I don’t think this has anything to do with ‘copying Gary’. Must be frustrating always being related back to him. I agree she is always picking the ‘fun ones’ and needs someone more settled with their own career
That was me 👋 I completely understand what you mean. I think (I didn’t explain it very well) that she holds a lot of animosity and anger towards Gary for everything that happened on Geordie Shore and probably told herself that karma would come around one day and she’d have the world and he’d have nothing whereas in reality he’s got everything she’s ever wanted and she’s bitter about it because she thinks she deserves it and he doesn’t.

unfortunately life isn’t like an edited tv show and the “good characters” don’t always get a happy ending and vice versa.

I started disliking her at the end of Geordie shore when I realised how self centred she is. When Holly and Kyles relationship ended in the Greece series all Charlotte did was witch about how boring Holly was and how she couldn’t be bothered to deal with her. Bearing in mind Holly was clearly in love with Kyle and had been broken up with him at this point for about 2 days before Charlotte gave up on her. When you consider how good of a friend holly was to Charlotte for YEARS over Gary when they weren’t even together just showed me she’s all for herself.

Reactions: 19
I hadn’t seen those paparazzi pictures I’m sooo shocked. It’s literally a complete different person to her filtered pictures. Does anyone else notice her stomach looks weirdly flat? It looks like she’s had surgery like a BBL

Reactions: 3
I hadn’t seen those paparazzi pictures I’m sooo shocked. It’s literally a complete different person to her filtered pictures. Does anyone else notice her stomach looks weirdly flat? It looks like she’s had surgery like a BBL
She’s had lipo you can tell by her belly button

Reactions: 3
a Brazilian bum lift.

She looks amazing in the bottom left. She should dissolve all her filler and take a good look at herself. She would look much slimmer in the face if she was natural.

Reactions: 1
I am glad she got her boob implants removed tho those looked ridiculous

Reactions: 4
Just seen josh Ritchie in the background of Chloe ferry’s insta story meaning him and Charlotte are both there 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Lol was waiting for someone to mention him. He's talking to Charlotte in that story 😅 Sophie's posted them together already and have seen them talking together in several other stories as well. The most awkwardest hilarious thing considering how those two ended lol

Reactions: 7
Lol was waiting for someone to mention him. He's talking to Charlotte in that story 😅 Sophie's posted them together already and have seen them talking together in several other stories as well. The most awkwardest hilarious thing considering how those two ended lol
Unless they're getting back together.🧐

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.