Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all new here.

I've been lurking on this thread for awhile now but never thought to make an account, until today. Reading above seeing he unblocked his ex and then to check all of her pics reappear (I'm sure she had removed a few) annoyed me 😂😂 makes you wonder if he always had her in the back of his mind to unblock her (or she unblock him) so quickly after they both confirmed their split considering they blocked each other the night they were all in the same place in Dubai 🙃 then to see he's deleted his statement as well before the 24hrs is up. I have so much to say, a few things I know, but no one to talk to about it (what is it about her life that just pulls you in?!) So I'm here lol. I must admit there's things been said on here that I don't agree with and alot of things that I do agree with but that's just matter of opinions isn't it. You agree to disagree. I also must admit i did think they would get back together you know as she is very known to get back with her exes and there's that possibility they still could but I don't know now... part of me liked them as a couple and the other part cringed because they looked so mismatched and just how over the top she was at times. He was definitely good for her in the scheme of things she somewhat matured with him 😅 if it wasn't for the press putting out they split I don't think she would have said anything or would have waited as long as possible to announce they have

Reactions: 8
Hasn't sophie been saying she hasn't got a boyfriend 😕 but yesterday chatlotte said Sophie boyfriend was training her 🤔 so did she let it all slip..
Lol yes she has but she's been showing him on her stories for a few weeks now. She confirmed the other day he was her boyfriend on stories and he's put a pic up of them both confirming as well. I think Sophie's just waiting to post him on her grid and keeping things somewhat private as just like Charlotte is quick to post the boyfriends and want marriage kids the works 😅

Reactions: 3
Lol yes she has but she's been showing him on her stories for a few weeks now. She confirmed the other day he was her boyfriend on stories and he's put a pic up of them both confirming as well. I think Sophie's just waiting to post him on her grid and keeping things somewhat private as just like Charlotte is quick to post the boyfriends and want marriage kids the works 😅
I dont really pay attention to them jusr seen a comment yesterday was like thought sophie said she keeping her lad private

Reactions: 1
Can't wait for this trend to catch on and all the Facebook posts from our friends -

'Hi everyone, just to let you all know, the rumours are sadly true. Me and Dave have split up. We've had a great relationship and we will always be friends but sometimes things don't work out. I know he will have an amazing life going forward, he'll make a success of his job as a delivery driver for asda as always and I know one day he will complete Call of Duty because he's such a hard worker and a good person and his homebrew he started during lockdown 1 will definitely improve over time, I've seen the hard hard he puts into it and it will definitely pay off. Thanks everyone for your messages and good luck Dave.'
Omg yes 🤣 who were the famous celebs to release a statement about breaking up and everyone took the piss? I know its pretty vague but hopefully someone knows what I mean 🤣 sorry to derail

Reactions: 2
Omg yes 🤣 who were the famous celebs to release a statement about breaking up and everyone took the piss? I know its pretty vague but hopefully someone knows what I mean 🤣 sorry to derail
Gwyneth patrol and Chris Martin. They said they were consciously uncoupling…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ shes been a bridesmaid yesterday, i imagine her being insufferable, probably got drunk and made the wedding about the fact she's recently been dumped

Reactions: 4
Can't wait for this trend to catch on and all the Facebook posts from our friends -

'Hi everyone, just to let you all know, the rumours are sadly true. Me and Dave have split up. We've had a great relationship and we will always be friends but sometimes things don't work out. I know he will have an amazing life going forward, he'll make a success of his job as a delivery driver for asda as always and I know one day he will complete Call of Duty because he's such a hard worker and a good person and his homebrew he started during lockdown 1 will definitely improve over time, I've seen the hard hard he puts into it and it will definitely pay off. Thanks everyone for your messages and good luck Dave.'
This is brilliant 🤣 imagine !!!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why she was the only one with a different coloured dress to the other bridesmaids? It’s really annoying looking and would definitely look strange in the wedding photos

Reactions: 6
Just had a look at liams insta. I think its so sad when people in public eye seem to remove each other off their profiles but also yeah his ex has shown up I'm sure I've checked his insta in past and all his posts were less..... Maybe he archived and unarchived them all. Also was his tagged pics with his ex not there before?! They never looked suited.... He kind of acted odd and looked odd i cant explain it. He looks more suoted to his ex tho the photos of em together i always thought they seemed very like friends liam and char but also like they were just together for the sake and i bet he just lived off her during lockdown. I reckon he wants to spread his wings and will never be tied down. But char needs a more homely man i reckon. In other news i saw liam tagged with vicky pattison looking very close.... Wonder if they hooked up in the past?! Honestly who hasn't vicky pattison hooked up with! Ive had to block vicky on insta her posts get right on my tits.

Reactions: 7
One look at his exes profile and she just screams his type well I don't know what his type is but she looks it 😅 even the girls he's recently followed whether he knows them or not they scream his type too that party rave spends the whole year in Ibiza type lol. When she first met Liam you could say it was like that between them it was fun and exciting sneaking around being in different countries but then they got comfortable, especially her... He definitely wants to be around his friends more

In other news she's going on about going away do we think she's going away by herself, work? With friends, her mum or possibly with Liam? I wouldn't be surprised if it's with him. Its his birthday in a few days, theres that possibility they're still in touch. He hasn't done anything to her for her to hate him yet (from what we see) 😅 she has a 3 week period where she moves on from exes (mainly because they've done something) and it's been nearly 5 weeks now. Hoping it's by herself she needs to be on her own more... or she's met someone already and meeting them 😩😅

I'll just be a witch now and say it - from everything I've seen of charlotte on TV, on social media etc (so completely I admit I don't know the whole story), in my opinion her mum needs to step up and be a parent to charlotte. She needs to be honest with her, help her and make sure she's OK. It comes across to me that her mum knows all that and knows she needs help but she's scared to be honest with charlotte because she doesn't want to lose Charlotte's financial support.

If I got extensive, painful surgical operations, behaved like charlotte does on TV, had the relationship issues she does, drank like she does etc my mum would be staging an intervention not coming to get her lips and botox done with me 🙄

Reactions: 12
Just had a look at liams insta. I think its so sad when people in public eye seem to remove each other off their profiles but also yeah his ex has shown up I'm sure I've checked his insta in past and all his posts were less..... Maybe he archived and unarchived them all. Also was his tagged pics with his ex not there before?! They never looked suited.... He kind of acted odd and looked odd i cant explain it. He looks more suoted to his ex tho the photos of em together i always thought they seemed very like friends liam and char but also like they were just together for the sake and i bet he just lived off her during lockdown. I reckon he wants to spread his wings and will never be tied down. But char needs a more homely man i reckon. In other news i saw liam tagged with vicky pattison looking very close.... Wonder if they hooked up in the past?! Honestly who hasn't vicky pattison hooked up with! Ive had to block vicky on insta her posts get right on my tits.
Apparently in lockdown Charlotte needed financial support from him and oh god don't get me started on Vick

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He never really had much of her up there……. Pretty one sided

Just seen the story in the news about their split and was taken aback by the photo…. Note the difference between her actual face versus the heavily filtered posts she always uses! Massive catfish 🙈
Oh my god her eye?! Why is one looking for the next bus and the other looking ahead?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.