Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are her hips so prominent I never remember them being so visible? Has she had surgery?

Reactions: 5
Her old aqualine nose gave her character. But that wasn’t her worst mistake - it was pumping her face so full of filler that now the nose looks tiny in comparison to the size of her new face. She has a puffy mound for a face now, when before her bone structure was quite lovely. I feel for her that she felt she had to do this and I do wish her contentment and happiness, but she’s not going to get it letting that prick Josh Richie back into her life.

Reactions: 9
Her old aqualine nose gave her character. But that wasn’t her worst mistake - it was pumping her face so full of filler that now the nose looks tiny in comparison to the size of her new face. She has a puffy mound for a face now, when before her bone structure was quite lovely. I feel for her that she felt she had to do this and I do wish her contentment and happiness, but she’s not going to get it letting that prick Josh Richie back into her life.
Especially the insta v reality fact of it all.
I know we all can pose on photos but the amount of photo shopping/ filters/ lightning etc used is shocking in the sense of how all the filler really makes Your face look.

Reactions: 6
I ruined my face with permanent filler in 2015 - but luckily I defied Drs (who all told me nothing could be done about collagen building fillers!) and found a Dr in 2019 who restored my old face . I’d happily reach out to Charlotte, Marnie, or anyone else with the same issue. This problem can be sorted and the old face restored, no matter how many UK Drs tell you otherwise!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know I sound nasty criticising her looks (I'm not Angelina Jolie myself) but she is going to look horrendous and scary in 5/10 years time if she keeps on getting bad/cheap/free/excessive surgery. It's sad to watch.

Reactions: 3
It's so sad just wish she'd face up to her issues and get help but what like thearpy/help would you get for this sort of issue id imagine it's a combo of cbt behavioural therapy and talking thearpy

I wish I could reach out to her/her manager as I had a similar look a few years ago... BUT this is assuming she doesn’t like her new look, and does indeed miss her old face. Who knows, she may be perfectly happy with the way she looks now? Yet she seems to get something new done to face every other month, and that to me implies she is trying to change things she’s not happy with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She always looks cross eyed. Has she always been like that or is it another weird side effect of all the work she’s had done?!

She always looks cross eyed. Has she always been like that or is it another weird side effect of all the work she’s had done?!
I think she's always been a bit cross eyed but I dunno if all the filler and botox are making it look worse

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.