Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These were some of the tweets I could find... and to think this all kicked off from him because someone (OP) tweeted that the guy she was getting close to on I'm a Celeb was better than Josh and Charlotte had upgraded 🤣 I remember the tweet and this whole situation well 😅 the last post from him well he ended up doing that and telling everyone 🙈 for someone who was an earache to him certainly wasn't last night LOL

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Charlottes mum probably won’t say anything to Charlotte because then she will lose her little cash cow …

He's right there tho he also was saying when they went out for dinner she would say she forgot her purse and stuff tbf he still works for his dad dosent he when he's not living it large on holidays I don't think he'd need to use anyone for their money but that's me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
And she said Liam was paying for things during lockdown, so it probably is more equal than people assume. For all we know she could be skint and using them for money!

Reactions: 1
Charlotte seems like a genuine person who has pretty much stayed true to herself throughout and after Geordie Shore. I didn’t like her at first because I just assumed things about her from the mainstream media, but when I’ve seen her on things she comes across as a very sweet and caring person. It’s a shame men (Joshua Bitchy being one) take advantage of this fact. She’s been in the public eye for over a decade now and she’s stayed out of controversy and not hurt anybody, she doesn’t deserve all the tit she gets. I realise in another post I called her a puffa fish with regards her fillers, and I shouldn’t have done that - her fillers and face modifications came from a place of insecurity, from little man-boys (like Gary Beadle) mind bleeping her into thinking her beautiful face, body and personality weren’t enough. It’s terribly sad and I hope she has people in her life who do build her up and tell her that she’s a good person who is worth loving just the way she is.

I quite like her and I do think she's at heart a funny, pleasant woman. But she is a grown woman and I think it's a bit of a stretch to blame others for her surgeries. No one forced her at gunpoint onto the operating table

Reactions: 6
Yeah I'll definitely give him that not using her for money. He would always get so angry whenever people would suggest she bankrolled him. He absolutely hated it. Despite people suggesting it she would always come out and say that all her boyfriends are fine in the money department (until they did something for her to hate them 😅) I mean look at the gifts he was buying her, that she still wears to this day.

Lol I always thought that with Liam. Why Liam? He was fun and things were exciting but I feel like she did use him, maybe not for money but, for his videography skills. The minute they got together and did lockdown she had him helping her with her camera set up for that lockdown show she did (lame show), he edited all of her YouTube videos, did all of the videography and graphics for her businesses. Sure it may have helped him out as he wasn't doing much but awfully keen from someone you only just got with. And now they're not together anymore so who's gonna be doing that job then?

What did he say about the family? Did a quick google, but couldn’t find anything?
He put an Instagram story up suggesting that Charlottes family were in debt. I think it’s on YouTube

What did he say about the family? Did a quick google, but couldn’t find anything?
He put an Instagram story up suggesting that Charlottes family were in debt. I think it’s on YouTube

Reactions: 1
I quite like her and I do think she's at heart a funny, pleasant woman. But she is a grown woman and I think it's a bit of a stretch to blame others for her surgeries. No one forced her at gunpoint onto the operating table
I know, but I don’t think their behaviour helped her self esteem. Certainly contributed somewhat as a young woman (wasn’t she 18 when she started Geordie Shore?) to her being humiliated on television by a guy who kept pushing her aside and pitting her against page 3 types. I hope she is happy now though and won’t let blokes treat her like that again.

Ages ago someone who had a good understanding of accounting went over the finances for Charlotte on Companies House and I think her dad or possibly her took a loan out for a 6 figure sum from her company. There was also the tapering off of income too as she becomes less popular with all the new shiny LI people cropping up. Not sure if this is still the case but it was around the Josh period.

Reactions: 3
I know, but I don’t think their behaviour helped her self esteem. Certainly contributed somewhat as a young woman (wasn’t she 18 when she started Geordie Shore?) to her being humiliated on television by a guy who kept pushing her aside and pitting her against page 3 types. I hope she is happy now though and won’t let blokes treat her like that again.
She was about 21 as shes 31 now :) just wish she would realise it's ok to be on her own for a little while but think because she wants that perfect fairytale so much

Reactions: 4
Yeah I can’t remember the tweets but I’m sure the screenshots from josh are in the previous thread. One was def about her family being in debt and one said something along the lines of her coming home from nights outs off her face on drugs or something because someone posting in here was defending that josh def wouldn’t be doing that!

Yeah I can’t remember the tweets but I’m sure the screenshots from josh are in the previous thread. One was def about her family being in debt and one said something along the lines of her coming home from nights outs off her face on drugs or something because someone posting in here was defending that josh def wouldn’t be doing that!
Oh yeah I remember someone seeming adamant he didn't do drugs. Tbh I follow josh and actually don't mind him , he's just a typical lad. I'm not a fan of his family though and did get the feeling his mum never liked charlotte and just tolerated her for him. remember her being unimpressed about charlotte wetting the bed 🤣 can't blame her for that though and she did make an effort but maybe just to get on tv 🤷‍♀️ Josh did put up with a lot and don't recall him doing anything bad to her. I remember the scene where Charlotte kicked off over the window seat on the bus 😳🤣 I did used to think he was after and fame and money but maybe not ....

Reactions: 2
Well seems last night went well for Joshua to follow her again 🤣🤣 this tit is hilarious 😂

Lol his mum definitely doesn't like her especially after all the drama they went through at the end of their relationship. I still follow her on my other account and I'm sure she was lowkey talking about her the other day. She was talking about the be kind movement, the media and people that were talking about her son who knew him for a long time calling them cunts. Think I'm only putting the two together cause she was still following Charlotte on her real estate page (yes she was still keeping up with what Charlotte has been doing even sometimes liking her posts) but had unfollowed her just before her stories. And now her son is pals with your ex daughter in law again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Talking about bbls etc shes defo had vaser lipo or similar just looks at Chelsea Ferguson even Maria Fowler. Stomach always looks toned even if you put on weight you still look like you have a 6 pack

Reactions: 3
She was about 21 as shes 31 now :) just wish she would realise it's ok to be on her own for a little while but think because she wants that perfect fairytale so much
My mistake. Yet that’s still quite young.
Most of us were had low-key jobs or were at Uni at that age and weren’t being a judged by a nation. 😞

I think her hairs massively receding, that’s why her forehead looks huge now 😔

Reactions: 10
Her stories staring at herself. 1 how tragic. And 2 she has the weirdest body shape lol also the forehead.... I swear it wasn't like that in gs.
Wow that looks like a wig has moved backwards! Is that her real hair, sorry no idea but Sophie had issues with her hair due to extensions didn't she.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.