Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless they're getting back together.🧐
Lol that wouldn't even surprise me, they're pretty close in the stories I've seen them in for hating each other 🙃😅 she made amends with Stephen, so no surprise she's doing the same with Josh, it's just hilarious seeing it. Where this goes next though 👀

Reactions: 2
Lol was waiting for someone to mention him. He's talking to Charlotte in that story 😅 Sophie's posted them together already and have seen them talking together in several other stories as well. The most awkwardest hilarious thing considering how those two ended lol
Yep, when josh posted a story telling everyone Charlotte abused him and how she was bang on ket and gear 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
lol another thing I remember about those stories Josh did about her, when she was posting her stories in hysterics, in bed, she was doing it with Liam sat next to her 😩 having arguments over insta stories with your ex with your new interest sat there witnessing it all... 😩 truly embarrassing. I wonder if Liam's a jealous person? I know they have been split for abit now, and he's probably lost interest, but seeing your recently ex girlfriend hanging out with their ex they most likely talked tit about around you, I'd have something to say 👀😂 I keep checking his insta waiting lol surely he's seen Sophie's stories or someone has possibly messaged him

Reactions: 7
lol another thing I remember about those stories Josh did about her, when she was posting her stories in hysterics, in bed, she was doing it with Liam sat next to her 😩 having arguments over insta stories with your ex with your new interest sat there witnessing it all... 😩 truly embarrassing. I wonder if Liam's a jealous person? I know they have been split for abit now, and he's probably lost interest, but seeing your recently ex girlfriend hanging out with their ex they most likely talked tit about around you, I'd have something to say 👀😂 I keep checking his insta waiting lol surely he's seen Sophie's stories or someone has possibly messaged him
Haha I keep checking all of their stories as well🤣🤣 when there’s that much history I feel like you’d either completely ignore eachother or you’d be together all night kind of thing

Haha I keep checking all of their stories as well🤣🤣 when there’s that much history I feel like you’d either completely ignore eachother or you’d be together all night kind of thing
Lol yep when I seen they were gonna be at the same event I cringed thinking this could be bad or they'll make up and be chatting all night like nothing even happened 😅 and now every time I see them together I'm just laughing 😂

You can see Charlotte talking to him in Sophie’s stories 🙄🙄 Jesus she’s desperate!! Wouldn’t give him the time of day!

Reactions: 5
Charlotte seems like a genuine person who has pretty much stayed true to herself throughout and after Geordie Shore. I didn’t like her at first because I just assumed things about her from the mainstream media, but when I’ve seen her on things she comes across as a very sweet and caring person. It’s a shame men (Joshua Bitchy being one) take advantage of this fact. She’s been in the public eye for over a decade now and she’s stayed out of controversy and not hurt anybody, she doesn’t deserve all the tit she gets. I realise in another post I called her a puffa fish with regards her fillers, and I shouldn’t have done that - her fillers and face modifications came from a place of insecurity, from little man-boys (like Gary Beadle) mind bleeping her into thinking her beautiful face, body and personality weren’t enough. It’s terribly sad and I hope she has people in her life who do build her up and tell her that she’s a good person who is worth loving just the way she is.

Reactions: 21
Lol Sophie's deleted the stories 🤣🤣 ah bit late. Who messaged? 👀 who told her to delete 👀 she knew what she was doing posting those in the first place. Charlotte probably told her to delete them cause she doesn't want any drama. Can't have drama if you don't see it, so delete it LOL 🙃

Reactions: 4
Lol Sophie's deleted the stories 🤣🤣 ah bit late. Who messaged? 👀 who told her to delete 👀 she knew what she was doing posting those in the first place. Charlotte probably told her to delete them cause she doesn't want any drama. Can't have drama if you don't see it, so delete it LOL 🙃
Did you see in one of Sophie’s stories that Charlotte was doing something on his phone? Wonder if it was putting her number in or something 🤣

• Haha
Did you see in one of Sophie’s stories that Charlotte was doing something on his phone? Wonder if it was putting her number in or something 🤣
Hahaha yep on the very phone that she apparently broke that he claimed in his stories of her abusing him 😂😂 (he hasn't had a new one since lol) they were sending a message or selfie to his mate. I heard him say his name. I thought she was putting her number in too 🤣

Christ … josh was with liam’s ex Alex at a festival on Saturday. I can’t keep up 😭😭😭

Hahaha of course Josh posting to story which you see her slightly 🤣 and his mate Tabs shocked to see them chilling without hurling abuse or punches at one another LOL

• Haha
Interesting story for your mum to post after being around an ex 👀😅 "well said" lol
Definitely a dig at Charlotte!! I bet she is fuming though cos he basically told everyone that charlottes whole family was in debt

Reactions: 6
Definitely a dig at Charlotte!! I bet she is fuming though cos he basically told everyone that charlottes whole family was in debt
Oh definitely, with everything he said not just about her but her parents aswell. Her mum compared Josh to Stephen. And now they're hanging out like old pals. She always does this hangs out with the exes after claiming how terrible they are and all the things they say about her, sometimes she gets back with them, all of her friends and family get mixed up in all of it as well 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.