Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EE2A91E3-8D29-4978-9C4D-C52EF685B642.jpeg
BB1E7844-AAF7-4A99-8B4C-5B118BB9E5E4.jpeg

Her face looks a right mess in this Instagram story! Just shows how fillers look when someone isn’t filtered and posed. Also her hair looks like a mullet and it’s clearly 2 different colours.

Why does she attempt to exercise with her hair down 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know if she can reverse what she has done to her face?

She really never needed any of it!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 705486View attachment 705488

Her face looks a right mess in this Instagram story! Just shows how fillers look when someone isn’t filtered and posed. Also her hair looks like a mullet and it’s clearly 2 different colours.

Why does she attempt to exercise with her hair down 😂
I screenshot it to zoom in as I was so shocked at how bad it looks. Surely she can't look in the mirror and be happy, she is like kryten off red dwarf ffs

• Haha
Slightly off topic but just thought about with seeing the old video of Charlotte having a facial at J smith aesthetics. Did anyone see at the time Jennifer Smith Aesthetics post about ‘someone’ she knew trying to sabotage her and her business a little while back. If anyone follows the page. I always wondered who it was and what was said, then from coming on tattle thought I’d try search on here but didn’t find a thing.
I know this and the background….it was another aesthetics practitioner from the same area who was spreading incorrect rumours about Jen

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I reckon Charlotte is very intense and smothering. I mean we've seen the way she mentions kids and marriage so much. It's a bit intense. And when she went to Australia the way she was going on about being away from him.....Also her & Liam in her birthday vlog on YouTube, they just seem like friends.more like friends not lovers?! I dunno but defo think they've split.

What made you think he's moved out?!?!?!?

Also any1 notice her story q4hpurs ago. About her wanting to be back on holiday and then Liam posted the same on his grid about wanting to be on holiday. Also his insta is normally so inactive. I think they have split or on a break on something

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Charlotte to put it bluntly is a nut job with bfs.
Remember in the show when she was with josh and he went on a night out with his mates and he even asked her to just let him have this one night and she agreed, but then dressed up as a bunny or some tit and appeared at the night out anyway
And then cried to the camera and played victim when he was understandably angry?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Remember in the show when she was with josh and he went on a night out with his mates and he even asked her to just let him have this one night and she agreed, but then dressed up as a bunny or some tit and appeared at the night out anyway
And then cried to the camera and played victim when he was understandably angry?
I barely watched Geordie shore but watched the Charlotte show so only really seen her with josh and she was just so clingy it's embarrassing, she must have some severe insecurities its sad

Reactions: 6
Yes I remember this! Any new boyfriend she has is “the love of her life” and she can’t wait to marry them and have kids. She also seems to move them straight into that awful huge soulless house of hers. No wonder they run for the hills!! She needs to be single for a year or two and chill the duck out

See if you actually watch geordie shore now, with mature eyes, you can see even with Gary she was off her head.

• Haha
See if you actually watch geordie shore now, with mature eyes, you can see even with Gary she was off her head.
Oh 100% he was an absolute hole at times but she was psychotic at times. I wonder if she was always like that or it was gaz that made her like that 🙁 And I remember the josh night out! She filmed that so imagine how crazy she was when the cameras weren't rolling lol.

Reactions: 11
Oh 100% he was an absolute hole at times but she was psychotic at times. I wonder if she was always like that or it was gaz that made her like that 🙁 And I remember the josh night out! She filmed that so imagine how crazy she was when the cameras weren't rolling lol.
I was watching some GS spin off show (can’t remember which one now, there’s been so many 😅) and Charlottes mates/family were talking about what she was like as a teenager and before GS and she had the name ‘psycho charlotte’ as a teen, so I think she was already a bit unhinged before Gary got his grip on her. But I’m sure the way he treated her has had an influence on how she is now. It’s sad 😔

Reactions: 16
That was genuinely terrifying behaviour. Those lads put up with alot of tit for some fame and money.

Reactions: 2
Now josh is arrogant and a dick and up his own ass but if it was the other way around and he was stalking her on a night out he wouldn’t hear the end of it!

•••

It's really sad how she's felt the need to do all of this to her face, she obviously has some very deep rooted self confidence issues. It's so sad to see.

Reactions: 3
Yeah it is sad she looks like a seventy year old Hollywood movie star. So her and Liam simultaneously putting up gym pics... Defo split.

Also anyone else think her mums interior 'design' is rank, it'll all be made in sweatshops..... Also her house does seem so soulless. Agree with that!!

Charlottes' house seems soulless. I wonder where abouts in Sunderland they live?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.