Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are awful. Don't get how they are selling at all. Who wants a bag that says pepper on it?

Reactions: 6
Also the pepper bags. Is it just me and my age?! They are awful!
God awful!! And charging a fortune for them! They’ll be 3 quid from some Chinese sweat shop!
Also is she still with Liam or not? Looks like he’s off partying abroad and not mentioned him in ages

Reactions: 4
Yup I was going to say all her stuff will be made at sweat shops and won't be ethical. Her interior design style is rankKkk. Also who are the riddles. Liam seems nicer then her other bfs but wtf his teeth and image....also can't believe she was with bear. What a tool he was and josh. Josh now, acts like a like 17 year old boy on insta.

Don't get me started on Sophie kesai or however you spell it. She is like very very annoying the worst imo.

God awful!! And charging a fortune for them! They’ll be 3 quid from some Chinese sweat shop!
Also is she still with Liam or not? Looks like he’s off partying abroad and not mentioned him in ages
The way she mentions kids and marriage all the time publically would send anyone packing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yup I was going to say all her stuff will be made at sweat shops and won't be ethical. Her interior design style is rankKkk. Also who are the riddles. Liam seems nicer then her other bfs but wtf his teeth and image....also can't believe she was with bear. What a tool he was and josh. Josh now, acts like a like 17 year old boy on insta.

Don't get me started on Sophie kesai or however you spell it. She is like very very annoying the worst imo.

The way she mentions kids and marriage all the time publically would send anyone packing
Here’s the Riddlers.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it's more to do with picking surgeons that'll probably do it for free in exchange for a post on the gram. None of them go to decent surgeons or aesthetic practitioners. And it shows 😐
Tbf for her nose she did pick a reputable surgeon (Dr Hasan) At elite surgery it's the cheap fillers around her nose that makes it look bad

And didnt she break it in the pool and make it worse ?

Also I'm sure if they were still together there would be post after post about missing him , maybe they are having a break.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
And also didnt she break it in the pool and make it worse ?

Also I'm sure if they were still together there would be post after post about missing him , maybe they are having a break.
Yeah she did she broke it in 3 places and deviated her septum bless her 😂 so that didn't help

Tbf for her nose she did pick a reputable surgeon (Dr Hasan) At elite surgery it's the cheap fillers around her nose that makes it look bad
Very true actually, it's probs a perfectly fine nose job surrounded by tit ton of filler lol

Reactions: 1
Very true actually, it's probs a perfectly fine nose job surrounded by tit ton of filler lol
It was lovely when she first had it done and in her defense she did say she proper researched where and what surgeon to go with for her nose for at least ,2 years before and she did proper weigh it up pros and cons bless her just wish she'd done that with the rest of her procedures

Reactions: 7
Any nose would look small next to her lips, sorry but they're way too big for her face. It's nice she's happy with them but they look sore and cartoonish.

Reactions: 5
I’m shocked at those pictures, she doesn’t look healthy or right at all. Her chin looks lumpy!!

I thought the exact same thing when I saw it on Instagram. She always had a nice pretty baby face. Full of pure shite now and botched to death

Sophie is the biggest catfish EVER
Was gonna post on her thread as yep she does have her own (😲) only just watched last weeks GS ogs episode is it just me or is Soohie hankering for a Ann Summers promotion? As in she was talking about vibrators all that looking for a campaign to get on? Pardon the pun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.