Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie must be so pissed that Joel Correy has got famous after they split up. I remember watching their toxic on-off relationship on GS.

But yeah, she's a massive catfish. Those chins....doesn't look right. Must be filler or something.

Reactions: 14
So Liam & Charlotte split?!??? Quite surprising! And yeah bet Sophie is kicking herself lol. What has Sophie done to herself. Feel sorry for her tbh looking like that!

What's ppls opinions on Liam and her together. He is very strange looking imo. Very big head, mouth and teeth then long gangly limbs with big feet. He almost looks like a cartoon.

Im not sure what it is about them together, something just doesn't look or feel completely right together.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I would be very interested to know how they split up … surely she wouldn’t sack him off as she’s obsessed with having a boyfriend and he wouldn’t leave her as he was living it up in the mansion driving her Range Rover round like he owned the place… and now he’s back doing double glazing 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I don't think they have split up.They unfollowed each other for a minute but they are following each other again now.Still don't think this relationship will last though.I think Liam is in it for what he can get.

Reactions: 6
Sophie must be so pissed that Joel Correy has got famous after they split up. I remember watching their toxic on-off relationship on GS.

But yeah, she's a massive catfish. Those chins....doesn't look right. Must be filler or something.
He never really seemed that into her.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with Liam doing double glazing, fair play to him for working. Ultimately he’s not famous or even a z lister so he would need to make money some how! Charlotte hasn’t got any stories at the moment which I know sounds weird but she normally has so many from the last 24 hours? And it was hollys launch of something yesterday and she wasn’t there?

Reactions: 16
She was hinting at ‘something big coming up’ and posting cryptic stories about why she had to leave that retreat they were all at early. I think she’s off to do some reality show but not sure which ones (if any) are currently filming?

Maybe she's pregnant and getting a show based on that? Could explain why whatshisname is back working?

• Sad
  • Wow
They probably broke up because they want different things, that and he was obviously not into her enough. I mean the last two relationships ended in horrible public ways while this one she has not mentioned and he has just moved out. Does not seem acrimonious at all. Also, nothing wrong with working for a living but I bet Liam disagrees after living high on the hog for two years! I wish her boyfriends would just be normal and continue doing what they always did rather than quiting everything, moving in and riding on coat tails-it’s so unappealing.

Reactions: 11
They probably broke up because they want different things, that and he was obviously not into her enough. I mean the last two relationships ended in horrible public ways while this one she has not mentioned and he has just moved out. Does not seem acrimonious at all. Also, nothing wrong with working for a living but I bet Liam disagrees after living high on the hog for two years! I wish her boyfriends would just be normal and continue doing what they always did rather than quiting everything, moving in and riding on coat tails-it’s so unappealing.
I've only just watched the recent episode of Geordie Shore OG's and Sophie goes to Charlotte's House. Another one with a big house and mainly 1 person living in it but up to them. Charlotte tells Sophie she needs to embrace being single. Erm 🤨

• Haha
I've only just watched the recent episode of Geordie Shore OG's and Sophie goes to Charlotte's House. Another one with a big house and mainly 1 person living in it but up to them. Charlotte tells Sophie she needs to embrace being single. Erm 🤨
The cheek of her, she can’t be single for five minutes

Reactions: 5
Have they definitely split? They are still following each other and nothing has been mentioned by either of them. Usually she does say if she has split from them

Reactions: 1
Have they definitely split? They are still following each other and nothing has been mentioned by either of them. Usually she does say if she has split from them
I think we would've heard something by now if they'd split.

Slightly off topic but just thought about with seeing the old video of Charlotte having a facial at J smith aesthetics. Did anyone see at the time Jennifer Smith Aesthetics post about ‘someone’ she knew trying to sabotage her and her business a little while back. If anyone follows the page. I always wondered who it was and what was said, then from coming on tattle thought I’d try search on here but didn’t find a thing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.