Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it is sad she looks like a seventy year old Hollywood movie star. So her and Liam simultaneously putting up gym pics... Defo split.

Also anyone else think her mums interior 'design' is rank, it'll all be made in sweatshops..... Also her house does seem so soulless. Agree with that!!

Charlottes' house seems soulless. I wonder where abouts in Sunderland they live?!
Charlotte lives kind of in between Shiney row and chesterlestreet I only know because we looked at the house before she bought it

Reactions: 1
I think she was def like that before Geordie shore, I read her book lol and she mentioned some of the things she did as a teenager when drunk and I’m sure her dad tells some stories either in the book or on the Charlotte show about her pre Geordie shore and always getting into states iirc one was about breaking in to a boyfriends house or something??

Also if their both in the uk at the same time and not in her stories I would think they’ve split because I don’t think she would leave him alone for so long if their able to be near each other! I wonder if she regrets coming back from Australia I know they went into lockdown but I don’t think it would have been for long!!

I think she was def like that before Geordie shore, I read her book lol and she mentioned some of the things she did as a teenager when drunk and I’m sure her dad tells some stories either in the book or on the Charlotte show about her pre Geordie shore and always getting into states iirc one was about breaking in to a boyfriends house or something??

Also if their both in the uk at the same time and not in her stories I would think they’ve split because I don’t think she would leave him alone for so long if their able to be near each other! I wonder if she regrets coming back from Australia I know they went into lockdown but I don’t think it would have been for long!!
It was worth her going to Australia just to see the look on Liam's face when she arrived home early.That photo was the beginning of the end.:D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Charlotte hasn’t mentioned him or referred to a bf in her post saying how grateful she is to everyone in her life! Just family, dogs and friends. Also she’s mentioned having a drink at the weekend so I wonder if she’ll mention it when she’s drunk?!

Reactions: 9
Did he block you?.That might be why you can't see it.
Is it still there then? I havent even been on his profile or Charlotte's for a while, never comment either. Ah i sort of remember asking him whats going on with you and Charlotte, so that might be why lmao 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
it’s also funny how him and Zahidas, now ex bf, hang out quite a bit. And Hollys fiancé is friends with them all too. Going to make an interesting wedding lol

Reactions: 4
I cannot bear the constant hair touching and pulling about/fiddling with! Just tie the bleeping thing back!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a fall from grace Liam has had … back to fitting double glazing 😂😂😂
I listened to Charlotte’s podcast a few weeks ago and one of the questions was asking if she supported Liam and she actually said she’d been struggling over lockdown and he had been supporting her financially. I wonder what’s changed?? Or even how she was so skint in the first place

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.