Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to Charlotte’s podcast a few weeks ago and one of the questions was asking if she supported Liam and she actually said she’d been struggling over lockdown and he had been supporting her financially. I wonder what’s changed?? Or even how she was so skint in the first place
The house she lives in and is doing up/changing might be costly? Maybe made a bad business decision?
Most celebs/influencers did podcasts and more adverts from home so still some money coming in. That does seem puzzling guess most of us thought she was pretty OK for money?

Reactions: 1
I listened to Charlotte’s podcast a few weeks ago and one of the questions was asking if she supported Liam and she actually said she’d been struggling over lockdown and he had been supporting her financially. I wonder what’s changed?? Or even how she was so skint in the first place
Where is this please? TIA x

Is it still there then? I havent even been on his profile or Charlotte's for a while, never comment either. Ah i sort of remember asking him whats going on with you and Charlotte, so that might be why lmao 😂
Same for me!

Defo split up they have unfollowed each other again. I think she is defo the problem none of her relationships last long you can imagine she’s very insecure and obsessive

Reactions: 9
oh I wanna see it 😂
Look back on the thread there’s some pics of it. Honestly he looked mortified, I suspect her being in quarantine over in Australia gave him the breathing space he needed to realise he wanted out! I feel sorry for her in a way though, she seems to crave having someone to love her and have a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Charlotte is the type who just cannot be alone.She 's probably lining up her next man as we speak.

Reactions: 7
Here ya go. We can all relive the day Liam, in that moment knew he f*ked up 😁
I love that photo so much.Charlotte holding out her arms for a hug and the "oh tit,she's back early" look on Liam's face.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.