Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤£ yeah I liked her too , she probably felt Charlotte had changed since becoming famous. She saw through josh aswell , didn't they fall out because of him the first time? Or was it bear and she didn't trust josh, can't remember exactly now but something along those lines.
I think it was bear she hated but I don't think she was a fan of josh either if she was totally honest šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel really old with all this deleting someone off IG when you have an argument. Do people have no privacy now or do you have to make an official statement via a rep to state a fact šŸ˜‚
It seems so juvenile and when they inevitably get back together any mention of said break up results in a blocking.
my friend and her husband do this and actually change their relationship status to single ā˜  I try not to judge

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The post she put up about 5 mins ago of her and Sophie should be an advert for how not to get filler and plastic surgery. And to go to decent companies and not to people who give you unlimited filler for free in exchange for an Instagram post šŸ˜¬ their faces are a mess. A filler filled mess.

Reactions: 12
The post she put up about 5 mins ago of her and Sophie should be an advert for how not to get filler and plastic surgery. And to go to decent companies and not to people who give you unlimited filler for free in exchange for an Instagram post šŸ˜¬ their faces are a mess. A filler filled mess.
I'm going to sound like such a witch now and I hope neither of them ever read this because they're clearly happy with the way they look and good for them because that's more than most people, butā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ they look like the riddlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm going to sound like such a witch now and I hope neither of them ever read this because they're clearly happy with the way they look and good for them because that's more than most people, butā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ they look like the riddlers.
Oh my god they do!! I see it as constructive criticism if they do ever read here lol

Reactions: 3
šŸ¤£ yeah I liked her too , she probably felt Charlotte had changed since becoming famous. She saw through josh aswell , didn't they fall out because of him the first time? Or was it bear and she didn't trust josh, can't remember exactly now but something along those lines.
She had met Josh in a club and he was a prick to her, and she told Charlotte this.

The Riddlers! Youā€™ve nailed it.

Reactions: 1
No it was bear she saw right through him they fell out over it and she'd had an altercation with Josh when he had come off love island in 2015

Reactions: 2
I think Josh had called Mel fat or some other immature insult, why Charlotte then decided he was future husband material is a mystery šŸ˜’

Reactions: 3
I have the feeling Mel told Charlotte a lot of uncomfortable truths, because Mel was being a true friend trying to help.

Charlotte keeps dating twats who break her heart and make her humiliate herself. She keeps getting absolutely plastered and doing things she regrets. Charlotte wants to be a grown up, but she seems stuck at 19/20 when she started GS.

I have been in Charlotte and Mel's shoes, and on both sides of the coin. It is absolutely EXHAUSTING watching someone you love and care about be a train wreck. It wears down on everyone.

Maybe Mel had just had enough of the continuous arguments over boys, and Charlotte only wants enablers around her. I would love to see Charlotte single again, she was at her best when she was single and avoiding the parsnip.

my friend and her husband do this and actually change their relationship status to single ā˜  I try not to judge
I'm judging a bit. Such schoolkid behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She really didnā€™t need a nose job. It just looks so weird now.
Sorry but itā€™s quite irritating when people say ā€œshe didnā€™t need a nose jobā€
She had a proper hook nose? Like it had a bump it was like a birds beak?!!!
Iā€™m not trying to be mean but Iā€™ve also had a nose job for this very reason so itā€™s annoying when people claim you looked fine before?
Itā€™s not about you itā€™s about her.

Reactions: 16
Sorry but itā€™s quite irritating when people say ā€œshe didnā€™t need a nose jobā€
Iā€™m not trying to be mean but Iā€™ve also had a nose job for this very reason so itā€™s annoying when people claim you looked fine before?
She did have a bit of a schnozz on her tbh, and I have no issue with anyone getting a šŸ‘ƒ job if they are unhappy.Charlotte just took it way too far as usual.

She did have a bit of a schnozz on her tbh, and I have no issue with anyone getting a šŸ‘ƒ job if they are unhappy.Charlotte just took it way too far as usual.
I think it's more to do with picking surgeons that'll probably do it for free in exchange for a post on the gram. None of them go to decent surgeons or aesthetic practitioners. And it shows šŸ˜

Reactions: 7
But now sheā€™s like Michael Jackson nose wise. Itā€™s too small for the rest of her face

But now sheā€™s like Michael Jackson nose wise. Itā€™s too small for the rest of her face
She always had a small nose, she only had the hump removed she didnā€™t do anything to her nostrils or the projection. Itā€™s because her face is so pumped with filler that it looks so small. Especially with those lips šŸ˜©

Reactions: 6
She always had a small nose, she only had the hump removed she didnā€™t do anything to her nostrils or the projection. Itā€™s because her face is so pumped with filler that it looks so small. Especially with those lips šŸ˜©
Those lips are monstrous.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.