Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s this troll she’s uncovered as someone she knows? I hate it when they go quiet about. Tell us who it is or keep it to yourself
I just went on her stories to find out what’s going on, don’t think I can sit through all of them omg 😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I heard someone shout in the back of a story ‘she’s viewed it’ so it’s a girl and Charlotte follows their personal account. That’s all I have 😂
Haha I heard that too and she said her twitter is pretty much about Charlotte but wondering if they've deleted it now.

When I first started watching I thought her old friend Mel that appeared on the Charlotte show but doubt it now

Reactions: 4
Haha I heard that too and she said her twitter is pretty much about Charlotte but wondering if they've deleted it now.

When I first started watching I thought her old friend Mel that appeared on the Charlotte show but doubt it now
Do you mean Mel the make up artist? Don’t they speak anymore?

Reactions: 2
Whoever it is as changed their pic because I’m that bored I’ve just gone through her followed and there’s no one with that pic 😂 Scarlett Moffat is probs the closes but it’s not her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Can't believe she's left it there 😭 I get she wants the troll to know but we need to know too

Was just having a look on her boyfriends profile. He was in dubai with Vicky P not that long before he met Charlotte. And with Chris Wright?? Isn’t he the one that introduced them 😂

• Wow
Do you mean Mel the make up artist? Don’t they speak anymore?
I don't think Mel has got that in her tbh I don't think she could be assed to
Think she's completley let go of that friendship getting on with her own life and she does seem happier so it kind of makes no sense why she would do that

Is pronouncing troll that way a geordie thing? Troll like trawl? Not troll like toll?

Reactions: 1
She’s posted who the troll was 😭🤣 I think she meant to scribble it out but she’s left her username on
Just watched it and it's still there 🤣 they've probably deleted all social media since Charlotte found out anyway

I've also saw the tweet she was talking about 🤣

So she hasn't deleted twitter just loads of tweets I'm guessing

Last edited:
Just watched it and it's still there 🤣 they've probably deleted all social media since Charlotte found out anyway

I've also saw the tweet she was talking about 🤣

So she hasn't deleted twitter just loads of tweets I'm guessing
They’ve changed their Instagram username and photo, so they know they’ve been caught hahahah 😭🤣

Does any1 know what happened with her & Mel?!

Also I've seen Lauren a few times, in the flesh she looks like an absolute miserable cow and horrible tbh. Her mum looks the same.

• Wow
Yeah think she's a make up artist. Charlotte and lauren fell out with Mel (again) on one of the episodes can't remember why but they haven't spoken since
I liked her. She didn't blow smoke up her arse 24/7.

I’m so confused that her troll would send her vile messages but also lovely ones from her personal account. Is she a fan or not? 🥴

I liked her. She didn't blow smoke up her arse 24/7.
🤣 yeah I liked her too , she probably felt Charlotte had changed since becoming famous. She saw through josh aswell , didn't they fall out because of him the first time? Or was it bear and she didn't trust josh, can't remember exactly now but something along those lines.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.