Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how she feels about Gary getting married?
Probably handling it very immaturly as usual.

I hate all the people that still comment "omg Charlotte and are meant to be" blabla

Their "relationship" was toxic throughout and they've now been fully apart for 5 years, with Gary now having 2 children and is now married, and he appears very happy and seems to have grown, Emma appears to have been good for him.

I feel sorry for Emma seeing comments about him and Charlotte all the time.

But yea, I imagine Charlotte's got drunk, abs cried or will post a stream of photos trying to show how happy she is with her current lad

Reactions: 14
The belly button which is now a slit, where they have stitched it back together. The completely flat stomach which wasn't previously.
Once you know what a tummy tuck belly button looks like you can spot them a mile off I think.

Reactions: 11
How can you tell she's had a tummy tuck?
Google post op photos of Tummy tucks (about a yesr post op ones it settled) I had surgery not long ago and I’m on a group on fb from the surgery provider, once you’ve seen a tummy tuck recovery it is very easy to spot

Reactions: 2
Why would she have a tummy tuck though? Lipo maybe, but tummy tucks are for loose skin
She lost weight super quickly, even though she wasn’t huge some people just seem pre disposed to loose skin if they lose weight too fast. Just like some women can get huge when pregnant and get Lora of stretch marks and some get none, it’s all about genetics I imagine.

Reactions: 1
Am I going mad or has Liam deleted all trace of her on his Instagram?

I feel like she’s deleted some posts of him too?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He seems repulsed by her most of the time,so if they have split up it's not a surprise.

Reactions: 9
It’s quite sad that she is in her 30s and still so insecure that she can’t be single. I think she could do with a year just to do what she wants and not jump into a relationship with these manchild types who are only in it for the followers on IG.
If she were pickier on the guys she dated she might find a more stable relationship.

Reactions: 10
I honestly could have predicted them splitting simply from his reaction to her surprise return, he looked mortified! Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s been messaging/meeting other girls. Charlotte defo needs to be alone for a good long while before jumping into another relationship and declaring them the love of her life 🙄

Reactions: 14
If he has done the dirty or anything I'm sure it'll turn onto a Instagram or twitter rant

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.