Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her belly button definitely looks like it’s from a tummy tuck, but you can see there’s no scar!

I’m having a tummy tuck in September and you get a massive hip to hip scar!
Scars are quite easy to photoshop out and that’s deffo been edited! I have a horrible scar on my belly and I photoshop it out I know it sounds silly but I’m insecure about it and I’m awful at tech if I can manage it anyone can 😂

Reactions: 7
I feel really old with all this deleting someone off IG when you have an argument. Do people have no privacy now or do you have to make an official statement via a rep to state a fact 😂
It seems so juvenile and when they inevitably get back together any mention of said break up results in a blocking.

Reactions: 10
I feel sad for her too if they have. In the 10 years since GS she’s constantly been in a relationship! I’ve been in one for 5 years now and before that there was only 2 others that’s either lasted weeks or a few months, where I wouldn’t clsss them as a relationship. You need time to yourself and Charlotte really does. I like her, but I do wish she would get rid of the crap that’s in her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s too old for this back and forth nonsense with relationships. Will she ever grow up?

Reactions: 9
She’s in Fabulous magazine today talking about her surgery…. I don’t agree with Channel 5 making a documentary about how much she’s botched herself without her knowledge… but in the article she mentioned a her ‘nice nose’ and says anyone who sees her lips in real life would want them… it just shows how clearly she needs help!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Bit from her interview in fabulous magazine today
Doesn’t she say the same thing about every guy she is ever with 🤔I wouldn’t say Taylor Swift, she’s actually a bit like Katie price.

She’s in Fabulous magazine today talking about her surgery…. I don’t agree with Channel 5 making a documentary about how much she’s botched herself without her knowledge… but in the article she mentioned a her ‘nice nose’ and says anyone who sees her lips in real life would want them… it just shows how clearly she needs help!
Yeah sorry Charlotte but I don’t want them sausages on my face!

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell can you imagine her singing 🤢🤮🙉
Still to being a plastic happy person and lying to yourself everyday.
People can say kind words to you every minute of the day they may not mean it, you are the only 1 that make you believe it.

Reactions: 3
Who’s this troll she’s uncovered as someone she knows? I hate it when they go quiet about. Tell us who it is or keep it to yourself

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Who’s this troll she’s uncovered as someone she knows? I hate it when they go quiet about. Tell us who it is or keep it to yourself
I don't know, I'm sure some detective on here can find out 😆....

Reactions: 2
I don't know, I'm sure some detective on here can find out 😆....
I heard someone shout in the back of a story ‘she’s viewed it’ so it’s a girl and Charlotte follows their personal account. That’s all I have 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.