Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can fully back you there from personal experience.

Mine were fucked from her. And they aren’t big either like how these have them. She just fills lips too a typical donut shape not taking into consideration each lips are different or any individuality.

Bad Natural facial symmetry Was why I went and tbh I stayed because I didn’t know any better. & the work she had done basically made it more obvious because it was inject inject inject wham bam thanks bye.

After 2 years I went to elsewhere. My new lip aesthetic lady said even if I didn’t want to go back to her to never go back to who had done them in the past, as far too Much was used in the wrong places & it took around 45 minutes and only half a mil to fix what JS had done. I was very surprised but thankful now.

each to their own some might really love her but she couldn’t help me and instead of just saying that she did the opposite and gladly had my money and made what I wanted fixing worse. But I was an adult just quite naive the time.
She done my friends nose and she had to go back it was that bad. A good nurse would refuse someone who’s had too much yet she doesn’t and charges over the top

Reactions: 1

Ugh.She has clearly had a ton of botox in her forehead too,she had a lot of lines for someone so young.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She looks really sad behind the eyes in the later pic. Plus the lips are just obscene now. Who would do that to a client, it doesn’t even look nice?

Reactions: 7

Ugh.She has clearly had a ton of botox in her forehead too,she had a lot of lines for someone so young.
Ok I love this comparison because it shows her nose was always tiny and it’s only been straightened and lifted ever so slightly. Grinds my gears when people say she’s had so much work done on her nose when it’s the filler that’s the problem 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was was wondering if her nose is quite so awful now because she broke it? I remember seeing savage video of her breaking her nose in a pool. So I assume she had further cosmetic surgery on it.

Reactions: 2
Honestly that scene where she was getting out the hot tub... I actually felt sorry for her and MTV should never of shown it. The amount of time I saw screen shots of it being retweeted on Twitter it’s horrible. MTV have so much to answer for. All the girls resorting to drugs and surgery. They clearly weren’t supported enough and were just used for tv. I saw a q&a with one of them a couple of months ago and they said alcohol was always free in clubs and supplied at the house. Thinking it’s okay to let them all binge drink while being filmed is vile!
Agree.

That is the sad part.

I remember being a naive teen when I watched Geordie Shore in its first few series and I thought that was all normal, giving myself alcohol poisoning and doing the dumbest tit for laughs!

Agree.

That is the sad part.

I remember being a naive teen when I watched Geordie Shore in its first few series and I thought that was all normal, giving myself alcohol poisoning and doing the dumbest tit for laughs!
what happened in the scene with the hot tub? I don’t remember this?

what happened in the scene with the hot tub? I don’t remember this?
Basically Charlotte was in the hot tub extremely drunk with just a tank top and no underwear on. She asked for a towel so she could cover herself but no-one gave her one so she got out and her vagina was on full display, no censoring whatsoever.

Based on the date of this tweet it happened in Season 4. She talked about it in her book a few years later and said that she didn’t leave the house for days after it happened because she felt so betrayed by MTV and was embarrassed.

Reactions: 6
Basically Charlotte was in the hot tub extremely drunk with just a tank top and no underwear on. She asked for a towel so she could cover herself but no-one gave her one so she got out and her vagina was on full display, no censoring whatsoever.

Based on the date of this tweet it happened in Season 4. She talked about it in her book a few years later and said that she didn’t leave the house for days after it happened because she felt so betrayed by MTV and was embarrassed.
That’s awful! Talk about exploiting a vulnerable young girl 😢

Reactions: 3

I remember this. It was bad not sure why they did it to her!

I remember this. It was bad not sure why they did it to her!
Understanding the show is a whole mess. I really don’t get why they showed this. I feel bad for her considering.

I might sound thick here but why would they not blur that out! I’m sure they would blur fannys and cocks out any other time! Wonder if the ratings were dropping and MTV thought this was best.

Sounding like a total prude but that was vile!

Reactions: 3
Understanding the show is a whole mess. I really don’t get why they showed this. I feel bad for her considering.

I might sound thick here but why would they not blur that out! I’m sure they would blur fannys and cocks out any other time! Wonder if the ratings were dropping and MTV thought this was best.

Sounding like a total prude but that was vile!
Season 4 had the best ratings (around 1 million every episode) the show had seen at the time so I don’t think that was the case. I think it was just a matter of an editing slip up.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.