Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've started watching series 2 (I think it was) of The Charlotte Show. It's so clear how disinterested Josh was in her. She clearly really liked him and he clearly just didn't feel the same
They don't want a relationship with her. They simply want a few moments in the headlines to attract someone they actually fancy. She's really hideous now which is a shame - she could have stopped a few years ago and got out of it all.

Reactions: 12
That's what pisses me off with them. Making out it's diet and exercise when it's lipo and nip and tucks 🙄
So I know someone that worked closely with the Geordie Shore team, in fact the stars of Geordie Shore at the time came into their office frequently
Charlotte went in and they said she was a COMPLETELY different person to who she was on the show, not that that would shock anyone.
But the main thing they learned was about this supposed miracle weight loss dvd she brought out
Good old Charlotte got paid to gain weight essentially, the discussions of a weightloss dvd was on the cards for while
To lose it, she didn't have a pt that deisngef this incredible programme with her
She got sent to essentially a "fat camp" with extreme pt sessions and a monitored diet
And of course a white powdery substance was majorly in play
So the whole dvd was a sham - not saying people didn't lose weight because of it, but it certainly wasn't Charlotte's "miracle"
Which is probably why she edits her pictures to hell and has had a tummy tuck, because she can't possibly show herself gaining weight, as that shows that the plan she marketed wasn't sustainable (similar to what happened to Scarlet Moffatt)

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So I know someone that worked closely with the Geordie Shore team, in fact the stars of Geordie Shore at the time came into their office frequently
Charlotte went in and they said she was a COMPLETELY different person to who she was on the show, not that that would shock anyone.
But the main thing they learned was about this supposed miracle weight loss dvd she brought out
Good old Charlotte got paid to gain weight essentially, the discussions of a weightloss dvd was on the cards for while
To lose it, she didn't have a pt that deisngef this incredible programme with her
She got sent to essentially a "fat camp" with extreme pt sessions and a monitored diet
So the whole dvd was a sham - not saying people didn't lose weight because of it, but it certainly wasn't Charlotte's "miracle"
Which is probably why she edits her pictures to hell and has had a tummy tuck, because she can't possibly show herself gaining weight, as that shows that the plan she marketed wasn't sustainable (similar to what happened to Scarlet Moffatt)
I actually believe this as Charlotte has always had a naturally small figure, it was only a brief time where she was considered “big” and she’s remained small since.
why did she get lipo 🙄 so annoying cause she clearly enjoys/promotes exercise and is capable of maintaining her figure through that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds like scarlet Moffat at least she came out and said how horrific it was - the thing is I’d love a boot camp like that to get to be as skinny as them (poor Scarlett went too far though no wonder she rebounded) but guarantee once I started eating j wouldn’t stop or I just wouldn’t eat in fear!

Reactions: 3
I've started watching series 2 (I think it was) of The Charlotte Show. It's so clear how disinterested Josh was in her. She clearly really liked him and he clearly just didn't feel the same
Yeah I always thought this when I watched it , clearly there for the lifestyle she had. His Mum was just as bad , you could tell she didn't like Charlotte just wanted the "fame" and money for her and josh. His family are actually more crazy than Charlotte's. Joshs dad was a total embarrassment.

Reactions: 8
On a different note her mate Lauren is really pisaing me off- she has posted some shorts I like the look of from
Fabletics - I’m a member but can’t find them I’ve asked three times which ones where they and no reply

On a different note her mate Lauren is really pisaing me off- she has posted some shorts I like the look of from
Fabletics - I’m a member but can’t find them I’ve asked three times which ones where they and no reply
I hate the cling ons of famous people. They believe they are famous too. She should be replying to people she's a massive nobody.

Reactions: 5
I hate the cling ons of famous people. They believe they are famous too. She should be replying to people she's a massive nobody.
Lol I don’t think that’s quite the case. If someone messaged me (a massive nobody) asking about something I’m wearing, I don’t have to reply to the them!

Yep we chatted about this a few pages back, (page 27 to be precise!)
I wonder when she had it done? I’ve only noticed it very recently
Thanks I’ll check it out x

Reactions: 3
Lol I don’t think that’s quite the case. If someone messaged me (a massive nobody) asking about something I’m wearing, I don’t have to reply to the them!

Thanks I’ll check it out x
Yeah of course you don't. Just think it's a bit rude when multiple people ask and just get ignored yet they all reply to people with blue ticks. Personal opinion obv. She just annoys me, I think she's a cling on, but charlotte's life is full of em bless her.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I always thought this when I watched it , clearly there for the lifestyle she had. His Mum was just as bad , you could tell she didn't like Charlotte just wanted the "fame" and money for her and josh. His family are actually more crazy than Charlotte's. Joshs dad was a total embarrassment.
I found his mum quite scary 😱😱

Reactions: 1
Josh's mum thinks far too highly of him, he is no prize himself. He is such a wannabe.

I do feel for Charlotte. She really wants a family, but she just keeps dating lads who like partying and don't want to settle down. It is a vicious cycle which she hasn't broken since her teens because she has never been single for long enough.

Nearly two years of avoiding men completely did me the world of good. I was like Charlotte, needed male attention and kept ending up with the same douchbags. I learned a lot about myself too.

I will admit to liking Charlotte's Belly Blitz. I think it is a decent workout 😁

Reactions: 15
Josh's mum thinks far too highly of him, he is no prize himself. He is such a wannabe.

I do feel for Charlotte. She really wants a family, but she just keeps dating lads who like partying and don't want to settle down. It is a vicious cycle which she hasn't broken since her teens because she has never been single for long enough.

Nearly two years of avoiding men completely did me the world of good. I was like Charlotte, needed male attention and kept ending up with the same douchbags. I learned a lot about myself too.

I will admit to liking Charlotte's Belly Blitz. I think it is a decent workout 😁
I was single for 7 years! Did me no harm though. I did my own thing, and you know what you will and won’t put up with.

Same here and it’s a real shame she just can’t be single for 5 minutes. I think a lot of it is poor self esteem and if she addressed that she would be much happier.

Reactions: 10
I follow josh on Instagram and he is just constantly on holidays , partying or at the gym. I don't know how he's keeping up this lifestyle considering he was on the first series on love Island. Fair enough he does usual Instagram ads and the odd TV thing but not very often and he's not that high profile. (Sorry to keep it off topic but I don't think he's interesting enough for his own thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.