Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Has anyone seen charlottes episode of GS Their Story? I felt so sorry for her when she was saying the lads in the house and the public made her conscious about her appearance, before that she was happy with herself. I’ve gone back and started watching series 1 of GS after watching that and the boys really are horrible to the girls, it’s actually quite heartbreaking for them all 😢

Reactions: 16
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with Liam doing double glazing, fair play to him for working. Ultimately he’s not famous or even a z lister so he would need to make money some how! Charlotte hasn’t got any stories at the moment which I know sounds weird but she normally has so many from the last 24 hours? And it was hollys launch of something yesterday and she wasn’t there?

Jorgiamordue93

She really didn’t need a nose job. It just looks so weird now.
Sorry but it’s quite irritating when people say “she didn’t need a nose job”
She had a proper hook nose? Like it had a bump it was like a birds beak?!!!
I’m not trying to be mean but I’ve also had a nose job for this very reason so it’s annoying when people claim you looked fine before?
It’s not about you it’s about her.

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Oh 100% he was an absolute arsehole at times but she was psychotic at times. I wonder if she was always like that or it was gaz that made her like that 🙁 And I remember the josh night out! She filmed that so imagine how crazy she was when the cameras weren't rolling lol.
I was watching some GS spin off show (can’t remember which one now, there’s been so many 😅) and Charlottes mates/family were talking about what she was like as a teenager and before GS and she had the name ‘psycho charlotte’ as a teen, so I think she was already a bit unhinged before Gary got his grip on her. But I’m sure the way he treated her has had an influence on how she is now. It’s sad 😔

Lovely_rita

Josh's mum thinks far too highly of him, he is no prize himself. He is such a wannabe.

I do feel for Charlotte. She really wants a family, but she just keeps dating lads who like partying and don't want to settle down. It is a vicious cycle which she hasn't broken since her teens because she has never been single for long enough.

Nearly two years of avoiding men completely did me the world of good. I was like Charlotte, needed male attention and kept ending up with the same douchbags. I learned a lot about myself too.

I will admit to liking Charlotte's Belly Blitz. I think it is a decent workout 😁

Reactions: 15

Mememe9

Chatty Member
I know of Charlotte she lives next to me and I remember her way before Geordie shore. All she was was a shot girl in a bar in sunderland that’s it! She’s hit the big time with this! Anyway moving onto marnie I found a video of her online being caught taking drugs in a toilet cubicle! I bumped into scotty t on a night out not long ago and I said prove it was hik and show me his tattoo, of bear on his arse and he did. I said is it true they kicked you off Cos you were caught taking drugs. He said no I’m coming back just Anna is a bitch. It was 3am in Newcastle, he was alone proper bouncing aboit all over. He’s aboit 6 foot 10 aswell got a shock haha

• Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Not to derail but Nathan is a giant bellend in real life … even worse than you would imagine. His brother also beat his gf up once and his ‘best pal’ murdered a taxi driver … disgusting!

• Wow

Lilykins

VIP Member
Tbf i watched all seasons of the Charlotte show and no one annoyed me more than that Mel. She seemed quite diva like in her relationship with Charlotte.

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Apparently she's the one that's ended it don't really believe that tbf but do believe about the 'it changed as soon as lockdown was over' think his horrified face when she surprised him was writing on the wall

I knew he would be desperate to be back out with the lads in Ibiza as soon as lockdown lifted. He’s friends with some local lads and they all did the same, got a girlfriend to occupy them during lockdown but quickly dropped them when they could go back out again.

All twats with Turkey teef, tatts and permatans

• Sad

emzi2784

She looks dreadful these days. When she posts selfies with her tongue out I always imagine that must be what a turd trying to force its way out of a large haemorrhoid looks like.

• Haha
  • Wow

DietGossip

VIP Member
Has anyone seen charlottes episode of GS Their Story? I felt so sorry for her when she was saying the lads in the house and the public made her conscious about her appearance, before that she was happy with herself. I’ve gone back and started watching series 1 of GS after watching that and the boys really are horrible to the girls, it’s actually quite heartbreaking for them all 😢
You can tell the lads could be quite nasty, whenever the girls did something they didn't like they'd immediately resort to calling them fat and ugly

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
FFS. Why doesn't one of her friends or Liam (the latest love of her life) tell her how AWFUL those lips are?! No reputable doctor or aesthetician should be injecting those lips! Shame on them. They're fit to burst like two overdone sausages.
she looks awful. Those lips are hideous. Absolutely grotesque. How on earth can anyone seriously think those look nice? Seriously? I can understand wanting to maybe get a bit of filler done to have nice full lips like Angelina Jolie - if that’s the look you want - but the trend for these god awful looking over inflated, painful looking sausages on her face is just so not good! how can she even eat or speak or kiss her boyfriend?!

lollykins11

I honestly could have predicted them splitting simply from his reaction to her surprise return, he looked mortified! Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s been messaging/meeting other girls. Charlotte defo needs to be alone for a good long while before jumping into another relationship and declaring them the love of her life 🙄

Reactions: 14