Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
I think the iPhone our Ralph got is a 15? Looks identical to mine and seems to be in the new colours? I may be wrong but just seems mental to me for an 8 year old to get that
It’s definitely a 13 or above because of the camera. My 13 year old has iPhone SE2020 as that’s what he asked to upgrade to from iPhone 8. I don’t even have a iPhone 15. Happy with my iPhone 12.

Reactions: 5

kittenface86

Chatty Member
God she frigging loves herself!! Bloody cover up and dress more classy and stop showing your tits and arse! Scruffbag!
View attachment 2767423
I don’t have a problem with her outfits, it’s how she shoves her arse into the camera over & over again 😂 no other tik tokers do that I can’t think of one, it’s so weird and you can tell she’s uncomfortable so thinks il just show my arse. Makes her look a proper idiot

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
No, I just...no!!! What on earth is her latest video in a skimpy bralet and joggers, eye fuckin herself and trying to look .... Well.... I've no idea!! She is worse than Aimless!!! Also, the lip blowing thing on previous videos what is that about 🤣🤣🤣 what a melon!!!
Because she’s not blessed in the looks department I think she uses the fact she’s slim and can rock a skimpy outfit as a means to attract the guys
Her insta is full of skimpy clothes and swimwear and certain poses lol

Madamice

VIP Member
She always seems to struggle with what to say, they really are the ugly sisters and the mum I find embarrassing.

K4040

VIP Member
As I’ve just said on aimless thread, it’s cold. I felt the chill with Jeans and jumper on. Shes out on open water and her nipples will be poking the driver in the back it’s that cold

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
I know this is a me problem and not really her fault but I get so annoyed that she gets distracted so easily, the way she starts another sentence right on the middle of her current sentence 😂