Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She was putting my teeth on edge when she was hacking at the lettuce on the glass chopping board 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🫣
---
She was putting my teeth on edge when she was hacking at the lettuce on the glass chopping board 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🫣
I thought the protein in her salad was going to be a finger. She was so haphazard with the knife, it was making me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She’s got a face like a slapped arse. And the tits….jeez, they’re like a pair of lame fried eggs with a couple of pimples sticking out
Two peas on an ironing board 😂😂
---
On a live at home 9pm putting make up on, she’s not going anywhere she’s just felt ugly all day so thought she’d put make up on with her live viewers 🙄🙄 Get a fucking grip! Oh and the nipples are there again, visible through her tight tank top.
I think she’s pissed, or on something. She’s acting really weird.
I’m gutted I missed this live…..🙄😂

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Sorry if I’ve missed something but she does stop recording after she’s touched the meat before she starts opening cupboards and adding seasoning. So she could have washed her hands then and wiped her phone screen. She doesn’t seem like someone who is ignorant to raw meat as she used a different chopping board for the onion.

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
She really does look sleazy AF eh? Loads skinny woman on TT yet she looks durrrrrty whereas the sis looks dirrrrty! Stop it Charlie ffs you have a nice figure’ish but your face/mouth/lashes/hair/lips/tongue/flat arse are not the one! Love that for YOU

• Haha

Foxycoxy

And her dad is a copper! Shows the police up there are corrupt then 3 winos never get caught

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She’s trying very hard to cover her uniform? in the trip to primark video? She works for a car company she said didn’t she? Would it be that distinctive even from just the collar?
Looked like trade centre uk kinda uniform from memory when my mom got a car from our local one

Reactions: 3

kittenface86

Chatty Member
I don’t get the “taste test” like why? It’s so pointless. It’s not an ad is it we can’t go buy it. Zero common sense.

Reactions: 3