Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I had to block her. I can’t believe she thinks selling vitamins at £66 for 3 months supply is fine. Most people haven’t got that for their shopping a week.
She’s morphed into Aimless, selling crap & anyone else noticed since she started doing TT shop the takeaways are becoming more often?!
Yes!!!!! I said exactly the same to hubby yesterday

Reactions: 3

mumz

VIP Member
Soooo
R Charlie’s not allowed a drink before she pops to the shops for potatoes
But can drink then drive all the way home to Blackpool with her young child in the car
Mummy dearest encouraging it
IMG_0239.jpeg

Sketch

So rrrr Charlie throwing some shade and sharing her new nails. Same colour as cat piss paid add ones. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She was putting my teeth on edge when she was hacking at the lettuce on the glass chopping board 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🫣
---
She was putting my teeth on edge when she was hacking at the lettuce on the glass chopping board 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🫣

• Haha

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
I’m gutted I missed this live 😂 i saw her pop up but she looked like a giant shite in that outfit so I gave her live a pass 😂😂😂
Oh she was manic and mad lol
Shes definitely got a temper. Allows her 8 yesr old to stay out till dark playing out ,he comes in ,has a shower ,she didn't even notice as she was too busy ranting, cussing,shouting maniacally on her live .......set her smoke alarms off as she was too busy showing off her sons bedrooms ( no curtains) that she forgot to check her oven lol

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
I wonder what daddy’s bosses will feel like when daddy investigates a not registered incident while at work, doing his public 👮 just because his little girl wants rid of the trolls
And here is daddy wasting police time on his own watch and not doing what’s asked of him that day

Johnson1901

VIP Member
No, I just...no!!! What on earth is her latest video in a skimpy bralet and joggers, eye fuckin herself and trying to look .... Well.... I've no idea!! She is worse than Aimless!!! Also, the lip blowing thing on previous videos what is that about 🤣🤣🤣 what a melon!!!
I have to hand it to her, the self confidence is amazing 😂

Reactions: 2

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
If you are making a dish where all the food goes in the same pot at the same time then its perfectly fine to use the same knife and chopping board the good practice is to use separate boards if for instance she put the chicken in a fry pan and boiled the onions in a sauce pan then its cooked separate to make the meal but this time the chicken and onions went in the pan together so raw chicken was touching raw onions so it was fine

Reactions: 2