Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
Apologies if there is already a thread made.

I think this cow bag deserves a thread of her own. Sister of thissinglemama and just as unhinged as the rest of the family!

Enjoy twattlers (if you know you know)

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Early suggestion but i cant resist

Charlottespencer48 #2 Look at my bum, look at my boobs, but not my face cos I look like a dude

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

smb

Chatty Member
I thought Charlie was going to be a breath of fresh air when she popped up cooking and interacting with her child but she's shown herself to be another version of her big sister.
My family has a couple of dads and blended kids but there's absolutely no way that my mum would've allowed one of us to be sent to private school and the others not. Twathat is disgraceful for permitting that.
Charlie repeatedly screeching that they've got different dads tonight just shows that was what was used to explain things when she was a kid.
And Ralph chiming in in the background shows he's been told the same.

Also she only just started tt and yet every other video is an advert. How are her huns not skint already?

Reactions: 26

Johnson1901

VIP Member
The way Ralph kept chiming in when something was said means he’s to involved in things that are too grown up for him.

The whole we’ve got two dads thing is sad, like how is that an explanation for one kid having more than the other? That falls on old twat hats shoulders
Coming from a “blended” family, I find this one really hard to stomach.

I can just imagine them as youngsters saying, why’s aimless got that mummy?
Oh that’s cus aimless dad brought it for her and your dad can’t afford stuff like that

I’d totally say, can you not please.
I’m honestly just so surprised a mom has allowed that difference to be that instilled in her kids, that even Ralph knows it.
---
Aimless dad is around more, seeing as Charlie’s dad lived in the northern most part of Scotland. 🥹

• Sad
Reactions: 22

mumz

VIP Member
Very strange family dynamic
The way Charlie kept repeating they had different dads was a big trigger for her
That has to be because Aimee had more of everything as a child

My daughter has 2 kids both with different dads
She is separated from both of them
If one of the dads buys a toy for his own child and not for the other child, my daughter outright refuses that child to come home with it, and it has to stay at the dads house
If the dad takes his child on holiday, she takes the other one on holiday at the same time
She doesn’t earn loads, but she’s careful and saves well so she can do this
If one dad was rich enough for his child to go private school, she would outright refuse and would want them to go to the same school
Kids notice if a sibling has an extra baked bean most of the time
They will certainly have issues if they are treated differently and get more stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 20

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Thank you for the thread! You can tell they’re cut from the same cloth. The way she was talking in front of her son was disgusting. At least Aimless appears not do that in front of Harper. But I think they’re both weirdos. Charlie is more of an obvious twat where she was calling people bitches and kicking off in the live whereas Aimless is more of an emotional manipulator who will drop things in to get people to fight her battles for her.
I dread to think how these kids will turn out. They will think “work” is posting tiktoks and going to parties. They will see their mums clapping back to people online and think the internet is a hateful place.
---
And Ralph even said auntie Aimee doesn’t brag about it. Hmmm. Why would he even say that? Aged 7? It’s like he’s heard this conversation before.
wonder which hun will be the one to break the news to Charlie that she now has her own tattle thread 🤣🤣🤣 or if she will see it for herself today and come on ranting like big sis 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Debs22

VIP Member
I did initially think she was ok (ish) but after the carry on earlier , she’s as nasty and vile as her sister. WTF happened to the pair of them growing up, different fathers so must be the mothers fault

Reactions: 19

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I think she’s revolting. Nipples showing, swearing in front of her kid. She is as bad as aimless and her skanky mother. They’re walking red flags, revolving door of men, and shit parenting skills. Twat hat is definitely to blame for how her kids turned out.

Reactions: 18

mumz

VIP Member
She was saying in front of Ralph that his dads not given her any money for 3 months, he has a drink problem and he was spotted in Dunelm with his new floosie

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Thanks for the thread. I never watched Charlies live but saw the clip on Aimless thread. Jesus I actually didn’t think she was that bad to being with but she seems a right dick and speaking like that in front of Ralph was disgusting!! The whole family are frigging cuckoo!! Twat hat will have her own thread next!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lorny

VIP Member
I find it so sad that Ralph has an iPhone for his birthday. Imagine how many nice toys he could have got instead? 8 is way too young to be gifted a phone for a birthday/Christmas gift. What happened to kids just being kids and playing?? I know technology is a part of kids lives now but their life shouldn’t revolve around it
Someone I know is getting their 5 year old daughter a phone for Christmas. I was absolutely shook when she said. I get it for older kids, maybe 10+ and heading into high school when they are becoming a bit more independent and out with friends from a safety point of view but if your kid is with you or another adult all the time there’s really no need.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

K4040

VIP Member
Saw her latest videos and wondered why do both her and aimless when they’ve got their full make up done look trans? No offence to trans people but they really do

• Haha

Niamh77*

VIP Member
As much as she disgusted me on tonight’s live acting like that in front of her son , I did feel sorry for her
She was clearly triggered
I can imagine she has been in the shadow of bitch aimless her whole life
It clearly hit a nerve as she knows it’s true
She has had to live in the real world and clearly provides for her son herself which is more than her lazy privileged dick of a sister does
Such a strange set up
I do remember the quiet one saying she was off her rocker though and an absolute nightmare
Think we saw a snippet tonight
But I think maybe a lot is to do with her upbringing around her narc bitch mad old slag of a sister
Like today . If I had been Aimee I would of asked if I could take my nephew to the Christmas event
It’s like Cinderella and the ugly sister!

Faith61

VIP Member
I did initially think she was ok (ish) but after the carry on earlier , she’s as nasty and vile as her sister. WTF happened to the pair of them growing up, different fathers so must be the mothers fault
Oh i did too....but the mask has certainly slipped!!

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
The stupid moo even showed the whole live pics of Arr Ralph in his school uniform
Her insta last week showed his school
Award with school name and teacher name, she’s since deleted that one
IMG_0557.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow