Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Well she had her chance to shine and she blew it didn't she! Aimless would still hate it though if she did better than her 😂

Reactions: 6

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I see Ralph’s dad is back on the scene, first time in five months 🤦🏼‍♀️
Doesn’t keep anything private

• Wow

NannyNelly

VIP Member
If you make so many accounts you get blocked....absolute bollocks Charlie.....Tiktok don't even check if its a valid email, I know, I have several accounts with emails that don't exist!!
And then the smoke alarm goes off, obviously a rented house as the alarm is hard wired and set off all the other alarms.....I think Charlie should speak to her landlord, why the fuck do you fit a smoke alarm in the kitchen? My house had to have hard wired alarms to adhere to building regs....I have a HEAT alarm in the kitchen and SMOKE alarms everywhere else!

I think the iPhone our Ralph got is a 15? Looks identical to mine and seems to be in the new colours? I may be wrong but just seems mental to me for an 8 year old to get that

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Think R Charlie needs to remember it’s TikTok she’s filming for and not OF! 😳😂
The pose at the start and the tucked up jumper 🤢

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I do wonder if she’s not posting as much because her mom joined and has double the followers than her?

she was putting in some hard time on TikTok live, then her mom joined and she’s amassed such a big following in short time and she only posts one TikTok a day, that maybe it’s pissed R Charlie off a little?

Madamice

VIP Member
What in the Dennis Healy are those brows? She’s getting more unattractive with every make up ad. Not a pretty sight

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Someone I know is getting their 5 year old daughter a phone for Christmas. I was absolutely shook when she said. I get it for older kids, maybe 10+ and heading into high school when they are becoming a bit more independent and out with friends from a safety point of view but if your kid is with you or another adult all the time there’s really no need.
My son was 11 and in year 6, before that he had his iPad and that’s all he needed.
I don’t understand the need for a phone when there’s iPads/tablets out there

mumz

VIP Member
How weird
Walking all over the house holding a vase of flowers
She’s def on something