Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
She’s so false when she smiles at the camera. And sat there in shorts moaning that she’s too cold. Fucking simpleton. She seems like one of those girls in a nightclub who would be shooting you daggers across the dance floor, looking for a fight.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

K4040

VIP Member
Is Ralph not the same age as H ? I always thought they were only months apart in age?
What annoys me with R-Charlie is the way she admires herself and fixes up her hair while she’s talking to the camera. She does it every single time 😤
There’s about a year between h and r

Reactions: 4

WhatTheTaco

Caught a bit of her live earlier. Apparently Twathat & Mouldylocks are buying her a kitten for her Birthday... 🙄.

kittenface86

Chatty Member
Both my boys have different dads, I’m still with the youngest dad and my eldest sees his dad all the time, I see no harm in my eldest bringing things home from his dads, it’s just the way it is.
Charlotte seems to resent the fact that Aimee has a wealthy parent.
A agree, both my boys come home with gifts from their dads & both are taking on holiday by their dad, however if only one was getting that I’d make up for it. Totally the mothers fault.

Sketch

So she is back home after being at the mothers with sick note. Said they both had a shower as Dad calling then plasters herself in makeup like why

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
You'd think she'd know better seeing how ill her dear sister was, and how she nearly died from food poisoning 🙄🤔

• Haha

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Is R Ralph already on half term then ?
---
I can’t bring myself to watch her live, she’s an absolute muppet. The way she slams everything around and shouts and licks her lips annoys the fuck out of me. I couldn’t cope with it in real time 🙈