Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She’s totally using the kid to get those gifts!!!
She realised yesterday that having him on screen her followers gave more gifts

Proper scum behaviour.
---
Is she off her face???

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

kh17

No, I just...no!!! What on earth is her latest video in a skimpy bralet and joggers, eye fuckin herself and trying to look .... Well.... I've no idea!! She is worse than Aimless!!! Also, the lip blowing thing on previous videos what is that about 🤣🤣🤣 what a melon!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Noonoo99

VIP Member
She’s trying very hard to cover her uniform? in the trip to primark video? She works for a car company she said didn’t she? Would it be that distinctive even from just the collar?

Reactions: 5

julie1965

VIP Member
I did initially think she was ok (ish) but after the carry on earlier , she’s as nasty and vile as her sister. WTF happened to the pair of them growing up, different fathers so must be the mothers fault
I did too but she’s just as annoying as her pathetic sister.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
More fool that idiot for spending such a lot on a phone for a child! Shame on her for not safeguarding him either!!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So Ralph’s has a iPhone 14 and he’s broke it by dropping down the loo.. well that’s what you get for giving an 8 year old a phone like that!
But she’s also allowing him Snapchat?! Has she got no safeguarding either!
She really is thick as shit!! They haven't got a brain between the lot of them

Foxycoxy

Except she limits his food too. He asked for more yorkies yesterday and she point blank ignored him. Tramp

• Wow

julie1965

VIP Member
View attachment 2653549View attachment 2653549View attachment 2653550View attachment 2653549View attachment 2653550View attachment 2653551
Grotty critter! Not sure the family understands what clean hands means. She has literally touched around her mouth and nose whilst serving - did not wash her hands then starts to touch food whilst proclaiming “my hands are clean” really? Does this family even know what truth is? Maybe her policeman dad can explain the difference between fact and opinion?!?
She’s constantly got her haves in her fat gob wiping it ….they’re all fucking weird .