Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memyselfi

VIP Member
Fuck off charlene…. How fucking unrelatable are you? I can’t get a tank of petrol and you’re complaining of the price of all inclusive holidays in Europe? Seriously now, just fuck off. I hope either you or some one who knows you shows you this…. But we are all working hard… really hard, our jobs are tough. We don’t have our sister looking after our children, we can’t afford to fill up our car,or pay for childcare, yet youre bragging about a holiday in Mexico…. It’s us fools buying your shite products that’s paying for your holiday for your creepy hubby. There is literally only one good product and that’s the mist. The rest is a load of over priced shite that you’ve paid a load of fellow shite bloggers to rave about. Read the fucking room.
Isn’t he the creepiest looking fella he makes my skin crawl, very feminine poses & characteristics

• Haha
Reactions: 5

whocarez

VIP Member
No, another one of them begins with S!!
Maybe Niamh & Charlene should watch what they say iv overhead them in a very public area bitching about the S one. Then again when it's only the 2 of them they are always loudly bitching about the girls

• Wow

Ruthless21

I swear every single fucking "insta hun" can get in the bloody bin. All of them posting about poor aisling for clout and then straight back into #ads #sponcon #lookhowgreatmylifeis jesus like show some fucking respect and take a day off. They are the biggest bunch of selfish arse holes
Such poor taste. Plus spell her f***ING name right. They could leave it off for a night surely.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It’s a bad look for Charlene. She’s let herself down badly and done irreparable damage to her already shite brand. Do better Charlene.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Can or recommend face theory skin care enough. Not Irish sadly but European website , quick delivery. You literally use the website to see what you need, it’s a free type consult Q&A and they give suggestions. Their retinol oil is amazing, also the cleanser is absolutely brilliant, the one in the blue and white jar. Stuff lasts ages and decent prices. Sorry didn’t mean to derail, I found it in lockdown 1 and I’m hooked

POLLY1934

Her spf is 32 euro...4 years in the making, I presume she just puts her Labels on an exusting formula she is making Out she created the formula...
It's very expensive esp when the supermarkets all sell their own brand....

Moohoomoo

Chatty Member
Someone just told me she had Anna make an appearance for the daily insta fake wash today🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry I mean face Wash!!! for the first time ever!!! Shes hardy watching this thread much👋👋👋
ya i seen the poor child been stuck on it. beginning to lose the will think il be unfollowing. hate seeing kids on profiles with thousands of followers always seems v unsafe everyone knows their names and mammy/daddys names 😴

I just watched Charlene Flanagan from yesterday when she announced her black Friday deal. I used to like her but now I think she has such a little miss perfect demeanour that makes me angry when I look at her face!!

whocarez

VIP Member
Noone needs to spend that amount on SPF!!!! I bought the Bondi spray SPF was 12 euro worked great but not worth anymore.

she's charleneflanagan_

Bunteen

She comes across as far older than she is. Where’s the craic and banter? She’s a young woman and would be far more relatable if she dropped the perfect facade and just talked about everyday life
Oh my god thank you I have always thought this too. She goes on like an auld one

whocarez

VIP Member
Did I hear right that the day they flew back was the child's last day in playschool and they had a graduation... so she also missed that for the child for selfish reasons.

He is such a creep but he's gotta be as bad as she is to put up with her

She's a *unt my fabulous holiday blah blah blah no-one cares Charlene
and if your reading this thinking I'm jealous I'm not I get abroad far more often but.... I include my babies!

• Heart
Whisht, get yourself over to London toon, they're flinging free shizz out on Oxford Street. One way of getting rid of overpriced, unsold merch I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️