Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fairly running out of content when the wedding dress is being touted in #ad #collab 🙄. Considering there's not many weddings for the foreseeable #boredmuch

Reactions: 4
is she looking for a spotlight collab? tagging them and putting all paid for by me... 😴

Reactions: 2
looks ok but at 36 euro for a tiny pot il stick to dermologica. didnt find the serum great for me

Reactions: 6
To be fair it may be on expensive side but one pump goes a long way. Not a fan of the mist. I will buy the new one when I run out of other cleansers. It is good to see Irish brands that are made in ireland. Some of the skingtedients are made in the US.

Reactions: 3
I actually like the serum - but they are dear
i never mind the price of bits the ella and jo one just did nothing for me. the serum i use now is more expensive than theirs but i dont mind as i can see a massive change in my skin

Reactions: 2
Do any of ye use Skingredients? Have to say my skin was brilliant when using it but find the bottles so small I was reordering everything every 6 weeks and at €150 a time I couldn’t keep up with it!
have only used the Ella & Jo a few times until my eye lids reacted and had to stop. They also react with Macs prep & prime mist though.

Do any of ye use Skingredients? Have to say my skin was brilliant when using it but find the bottles so small I was reordering everything every 6 weeks and at €150 a time I couldn’t keep up with it!
have only used the Ella & Jo a few times until my eye lids reacted and had to stop. They also react with Macs prep & prime mist though.
thats my main issue with a lot of the irish brands. i use mainly dermologica for cleansers and spf day cream i get a good 6 months out of my cleansers. when available i buy the gift packs and find its working out much cheaper as well as it been nice for my skin

Reactions: 1
Can or recommend face theory skin care enough. Not Irish sadly but European website , quick delivery. You literally use the website to see what you need, it’s a free type consult Q&A and they give suggestions. Their retinol oil is amazing, also the cleanser is absolutely brilliant, the one in the blue and white jar. Stuff lasts ages and decent prices. Sorry didn’t mean to derail, I found it in lockdown 1 and I’m hooked

Reactions: 5