Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those dresses are cat. She’s awful frumpy, my mother has a more modern wardrobe.

Reactions: 4
I think she tells porky pies too... or needs to go to specsavers I don't consider them to give her a good bum.. The band is way too thick..
In order for these clothes to give you a good bum, you kinda need to have a good bum to begin with.
She doesn’t. She has a big shapeless arse on her.

Chaz needs to become ‘obsessed’ with squats and some heavy weights 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If she can be modelling clothes … anyone can!
True. Might give it a go myself.

“I’m obsessed with these leggings and this top I’m wearing for a 3rd day in a row. I’ll throw in a beanie and a scarf”🧣…be grand!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah here the comments about her being "frumpy" are a bit unfair. Many women in Ireland are a similar shape to Charlene.

but they're not been paid to model.
Exactly.

And Charlene is being disingenuous by saying she’s obsessed over some of the ugliest dresses known to mankind. She would not be seen dead in those dresses she was flogging yesterday.

And she is frumpy for her age. She’s early 30’s. My mother is 10 times cooler than Chavvy Chaz and she’s 70.

She's a prick. also why Dublin for a west of Ireland business? why not Galway/Sligo to start
She is doing a promo in Sligo tomorrow in a pharmacy- she will be there to answer all your questions 😉 and free gift with 2 or more purchases

• Haha
She is doing a promo in Sligo tomorrow in a pharmacy- she will be there to answer all your questions 😉 and free gift with 2 or more purchases
oooh I'm in Sligo tomorrow I might just take a look if I'm nearby.

a promo not a pop up... also the pink everything is super tacky

oooh I'm in Sligo tomorrow I might just take a look if I'm nearby.

a promo not a pop up... also the pink everything is super tacky
Lannons from 1 to 3pm 😉
I'm shocked she is attending seems way below her these days

The pop up looks so tacky I'd walk by - still can't get over they were in London handing out full size freebies. I used to buy the serum and cleansing balm prior to that and reading here!

Lannons from 1 to 3pm 😉
I'm shocked she is attending seems way below her these days

The pop up looks so tacky I'd walk by - still can't get over they were in London handing out full size freebies. I used to buy the serum and cleansing balm prior to that and reading here!
To have to give it away is a bad sign. It's the price point of everything that puts me off. I can get professional products in my local salon for less than the cost of the Ella and Jo stuff.

Lannons is on my way home if I'm passing around then il nip on in

• Haha